• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M - Warriors and Warlocks

paladinm

First Post
Has anyone ever looked at the Mutants and Masterminds book, "Warriors and Warlocks"? Is there anything in there that might should be gleaned for 5e?

I know that M&M left "real" D20 with v.1, but there are some mechanics in the game that make it play Really fast. W&W is kind of proof that their "modified" D20 mechanics can work in a pure fantasy setting .

Any thoughts?

S

Sunseeker

I really don't care how long combat takes as long as it's engaging. The demands for "fast combat" are IMO, missing the point.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I care how long combat takes. I also wan't it to be engaging, but combats that take one hour or more (so much more) start to have all sort of implications for what can or cannot happen in a campaign and how.

hanez

First Post
For my games - Most (80%) of my combats need to be under 15 minutes. 1 combat every couple of adventures may be a half hour long. 1 combat every 10 levels can be be 45 minutes long. Anything more then that is unacceptable.

Remove ads