M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Patlin

Explorer
Has anyone been injured by these sahuagin? If any one is still hurting, I believe Charlarn offered the blessings of the Searcher." says Tenebrynn itching to step out and kill some thieving Sahuagin.

Manzanita said:
The ogre's crossbow bolt finally finds its target, inflicting 10 pts of dmg to Tor.

Tor asks Charlarn for the blessing of healing.

ooc: Wow, that was a long battle. I read back through it, but I may have missed something. That's the only time I found where Tor was wounded, and I don't think he was healed during the battle. Also, hopefully he will recover from his winded state soon.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I seem to remember we found two ingots in the moathouse. As for the fishmen, they'd propably not let us go without a fight anyway, so we might as well start it."

(I think Ashnar has lost 3 hp until now)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Patlin said:
Tor asks Charlarn for the blessing of healing.
Charlarn looks over Tor's injuries. "I don't know how you managed to stay up after taking wounds like these. Hold still." Charlarn spontaneously casts cure moderate wounds (2d8+3 healed) in place of lesser restoration on Tor. Then he reaches into his pack for his scroll of cure light wounds (x5). He casts one on Ashnar (1d8+1 healed). If he has time, he'll cast another on himself (1d8+1 healed).

OOC: Charlarn has 13/20 hp before he starts healing.

Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0–detect magic, guidance (2), light;
1–bless, cause fear, protection from evil, sanctuary*;
2–lesser restoration, shield other*, summon monster II.
*Domain spell

Manzanita

First Post
Charlyn cures Tor of 15 hps (bringing him up to 20). He cures Ashnar of 4, bringing him to 9 (per my notes). He also cures himself for 6, bringing him up to 19.

At this point, the party notices three sahaugin carrying the canoe further up the beach, directly outside the cave. All three of the fishmen are on the other side of the canoe, providing them with partial cover.

Approximate party view shown by map. The party can act at this point again, or continue conversing. Tor is fatigued for the duration of the 'current encounter', which will probably be the entire sahauging battle to come. Rinaldo is still gooed up, but can feel it start to harden. Where it hardens, it becomes brittle and breakable. Rinaldo suspects he will soon be able to free himself from it.

Attachments

• beach.JPG
    beach.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 66

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"Somac, is that an exit to the right? If it is, we'll keep it in mind. Somac, Tor and I can charge the beasties, while the rest fire at the crossbowmen. What sorceries do we have left? I can ask Lady Phyrah twice for some guidance to a person's skills. Every little bit will help."

scroll of cure light wounds 3/5 (caster level 1)
hp: 19/20

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, I think the is getting short if we want to go. Tor, Somac, Charlan, it is up to you to announce the assault. We will cover you." replies Rinaldo, starting to break the dried goo.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Unless someone wants to lend me a ranged weapon I am afraid that I am out of ranged spells. I still have my armor on, so I am more than willing to join the charge as well." replies Tenebrynn.

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13 said:
"Unless someone wants to lend me a ranged weapon I am afraid that I am out of ranged spells. I still have my armor on, so I am more than willing to join the charge as well." replies Tenebrynn.

What happened to the shortbow Nurlan gave him after picking up the heavy crossbow when we killed the ghouls?

Patlin

Explorer
Tor examines the cave mouth. Can the party take positions to shoot ranged weapons out of the cave while having some cover from return fire? If so, he proposes this plan and once more breaks out his bow.

Remove ads