M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo will continue to feint and attack on the sahaugin in front of him. "How much there was of them? I didn't notice."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Barbarian 2

Somac continues to try and deter Jezibel from fleeing. If he can move in closer after Tenebryn moves, he does so. He continues to maintain an attack readied against Jezibel, should she attempt to run.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Oh yeah the odds that you're gonna live through all this have grown slim, haven't they Jez? Drop the weaps, all of 'em." Irene says while her dagger is still in striking position. If Jezibel does not drop her weapon, Irene will stab her again, to remind her who's in charge here.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar will cast a ray of frost against a remaining (preferably wounded) sahuagin.

"You could always introduce me as a potential business partner - once my abilities in magical crafting increase."

Manzanita

First Post
Round 19

Oh yes. Nurlan is third level, isn't he. How time flies... :eek:

Jezibel is completely surrounded by the party, and complies with the request to disarm, droppoing her shining shortsword, a dagger and a tanglefoot bag. No other weapons are immediately apparent. "I is just a girl caught up in all sorts of bad stuff. I did not mean no harm to no one. They would have killed me and worse! Just take me away from these scalies!"

At the entrance, Rinaldo successfully draws his opponent off guard, but then can't pierce its scales with his rapier. Tor strikes down his opponent. Ashnar catches the last with his pale green ray (robbling 6 str pts). Nurlan again misses. The two remaining sahaugin on the beach jab with their tridents, but neither can quite hit.

Tenebrynn moves up behind Ashnar and Nurlan but can't reach the fight. Somac moves up besides Jezibel. From where he was behind the boulder, he noticed several crates, barrels and chests further into the cave.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"I don't trust you, so we'll have to bind your hands. Does someone know how?" TO the mouth of the cave, he says, "Are the fishmen attacking?"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo stop a quick moment at Ashnae comment. On a serious tone, he tell "Interested?" Just as he start to feint to try to hit again.

Knight Otu

First Post
(That was actually supposed to be a ray of frost, not enervation. I'll just cast the ray of frost now.;))

"Intrigued, at least." Ashnar says casting a ray of frost, then making room for Tenebrynn.

Remove ads