M3: Nurlan & Mordik (Patlin judging)

Manzanita

First Post
I'm going to send you back to the main thread as well, starting at post 142. Everyone is together in the common room for breakfast. I've posted a map of the town there too. It's easy enough to get directed to the theater. It's building #4. I'd like you to NPC Mordik until his player returns.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
To the theater

Nurlan and Mordik leave the inn and walk North and West a short distance to the Theater of the Mystic Celebration. It is a bright clear morning. The road is dirt and scattered with horse manure, but otherwise it is a pleasent walk. Farmers can be seen in the field at work with the harvest.

The main door is stout, wooden and closed. It is quiet. As they reach the door, Nurlan hears some whispering and a giggle coming from around the corner. Walking another 20 feet or so down the road would give him a view.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
The main door is stout, wooden and closed. It is quiet. As they reach the door, Nurlan hears some whispering and a giggle coming from around the corner. Walking another 20 feet or so down the road would give him a view.

"I wonder what that is about" Nurlan remarks. "Shall we take a look?

Mordik, true to the role of a security guard, walks ahead of him, although no weapons are drawn.

Manzanita

First Post
Around the corner, partially concealed by a low bush, two young people embrace, whisper and laugh. The woman is a pretty blond girl, surely under 20. She wears a neat blue uniform and has a dagger and several pouches on her belt. The man has the unshaven shadow, mussed up hair, and loose soft clothes indicative of one who has just gotten out of bed. He also seems very young. Both are probably teenagers.

They start as they hear the small party approach. "Oh. Hullo." says the man, as they take a step away from each other. "Can I help you?"

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
They start as they hear the small party approach. "Oh. Hullo." says the man, as they take a step away from each other. "Can I help you?"

"Oh...no, sorry to disturb you," says Nurlan. "You'd probably rather be left alone."

He gestures to Mordik to return to the front door of the Theater.

Manzanita

First Post
The couple stands as Nurlan leaves. Nurlan notices three gold rings emblazened on the front of the blond girl's tunic.

A sign on the door indicates that a shows run Monday through Friday at 7 pm. A knock on the door is eventually answered by a tall middle aged man with thinning black hair. "Yes?"

orsal

LEW Judge
oops... post seems to have gotten lost in the vortex

Manzanita said:
A sign on the door indicates that a shows run Monday through Friday at 7 pm. A knock on the door is eventually answered by a tall middle aged man with thinning black hair. "Yes?"

"Hello. My name is Nurlan, and my companion here is Mordik. I am a singer, and I am told that this is the best place for a musician to find employment."

NakuruSai

First Post
OOC: ..And I'm back! sorry it took me a while to get back to LEW-I've been getting stuff together from the wedding. (presents, bills, etc)

Mordik stands at the ready by Nurlan, eyeing the middle aged man that is standing in the doorway to the Theater.

Manzanita

First Post
"A musician, eh? Well, we're always looking for something different in our show. Balmorrow will want to hear your act, to see how to fit you in. Come on inside. I'm Willis. Where you from?" The man steps back and gestures for you to enter.

Inside, the pair see a busy theater. Several long haired men and women trot about sewing costumes, practicing acrobatics, painting backdrops and cleaning up. A large, tan dog gazes at the newcomers from beside the door. Its eyes look surprisingly intelligent.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
"A musician, eh? Well, we're always looking for something different in our show. Balmorrow will want to hear your act, to see how to fit you in. Come on inside. I'm Willis. Where you from?" The man steps back and gestures for you to enter.

Nurlan follows Willis, gesturing to Mordik to come in too. "I'm from Lhondaio originally, although my home is on the road."

Manzanita said:
Inside, the pair see a busy theater. Several long haired men and women trot about sewing costumes, practicing acrobatics, painting backdrops and cleaning up. A large, tan dog gazes at the newcomers from beside the door. Its eyes look surprisingly intelligent.

Nurlan stops to pet the dog gently on the back.

Remove ads