• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Macroless Quick View Page for the Wiesbaden Wondersheet

James McMurray

First Post
I'll double check in the morning to make sure I uploaded the right one. :)

Re line size: Unfortunately excel can't automatically resize merged cells. Without adding back in some macros and funky font calculations the only way to make things fit is to manually resize the rows, then hide the unused ones. Just grab the line between the two rows and drag it until everything fits. Unless you do major changes to the character, the powers should all stay in the same order, so you'll only need to do it once.

To hide rows, highlight them and then right click on one of the highlighted row labels and select "Hide." Or you can highlight them and click Format > Rows > Hide.

GorTeX

First Post
nevermind about the implement damage bonus I reported earlier..I put the magic mod in the wrong place..my fault not a bug.

GorTeX

First Post
Perhaps make the ongoing damage section a bit more readable
make it a section titled "Ongoing Damage", then list the different ongoing damage stuff
Fire ___
Acid ___
etc.

with the Ongoing XX, I am having difficulty determining which one each is.

GorTeX

First Post
macroless sheet now (from the new link given above)

Wizard spells, like sleep and fireball, with ranges of "Blast X within Y" show up as "CL BU X"

Specifically; Sleep, Fireball, Stinking Cloud, Scorching Burst

Color spray is listed as "CL BU" (thunderwave gets it right at "CL BU 3")

In the Data sheet, why don't you use Mdmg and Rdmg for the Melee basic attack and Ranged basic attack damage (instead of recalculating everything...range damage comes out wrong..for my handaxe it was useing 1d10+2 (battle axe main weapon + 2 dex, when it should be 1d6 + 3 str) Ranged Basic attacks are not always Dex Based..they are strength based when using a Heavy Thrown weapon, and they can be INT based for a Wizard(magic missle) or a Warlock (eldritch blast)

Last edited:

James McMurray

First Post
Most of the data I got by using find and replace on another group's spreadsheet, then going down the line and proof reading. You can tell Wizard was last on the list. :)

I'll be going over the entire batch of wizard powers over the weekend and getting them updated.

kristov

Explorer
So what exactly out of all that stuff/links/references etc - do I need to download for it to actually work?

Just the very first link that says "Can be found here" or all that stuff?

James McMurray

First Post
Just the first one.

The second link is an older version with macros that I'll probably stop linking to, since it's fallen so far behind this one and is unlikely to ever be updated.

The links for Wiesenbad and sircedric4 are threads for teh two tools that I combined and modified to create this sheet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads