Trailer Madame Web | Official Trailer

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Just saw it and its okay, slow and predictable (lol) but they keep the powers grounded and imho did a much better job than Morbius or even the last few Marvel movies. Its okay as a Madam Webb origin movie, and the girls arent as annoying as I thought they might be. Having all of Las Arinyas around was a bit naff (I’m assuming the new baby will also get bitten in the future)

Thomas Shey

Legend
Has he seen Highlander II?

Alot of "bad" movies these days aren't actually that bad. More low side of average or a bit meh.

Frankly, this is my view on a lot of reactions I see to various movies; people who are incapable of distinguishing mediocre from bad. A lot of things are mediocre, but I don't expect every burger I eat to be outstanding and I don't expect every movie I see to be great, and I don't think reviews that can't distinguish between the two are all that useful.

Vael

Legend
I enjoyed it. As superhero movies go, it was mid, but I did like it more than Quantumania. Adding a slasher flick vibe was interesting, and I liked how ... awkward Cassie was. The villain was heavily and obviously ADRed, which was clearly from rewrites.

Remove ads