Magic Kingdom For Sale* (*Some Assembly Required)

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Tel increases his grip on the hydra, and seeks a nerve bundle over the heart. With a firm press, the hydra goes limp and unconscious, crashing to the ground with a thundeorus groan.

"There are many dangerous beasts in the forest," the elf calls, sliding down to the ground from his perch atop the toppled hydra. "Compassion is one thing that sets us apart from them. You wander unsafe paths, my friends...!"

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Well met, master elf! I suppose, this spell was compassionate enough for your taste?” Allyra greets the muscular elf, curiously raising an eyebrow upon the strange sight, having her eyes wander along his features for a moment before leveling her gaze once more towards his face. The wizard quickly sets her sapphire blue glasses straight before continuing. “Judging from your... lack of... equipment, I suppose you are not a traveler, but rather native to these woods? I'm Allyra from the Hex.”

“To be honest, we know, that these parts are not safe, for us at least. This is the reason, why we came here in the first place. You do not happen to know more about the dangers, that lurk here, do you? It would be most helpful to find out more about them.”

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Thanee said:
“To be honest, we know, that these parts are not safe, for us at least. This is the reason, why we came here in the first place. You do not happen to know more about the dangers, that lurk here, do you? It would be most helpful to find out more about them.”

"For certain, young lady," the elf agrees cheerfully. "But not here, I think."

He flicks red hair out of his face, and indicates the tower with his chin. "The homeowners will doubtless come to see where their dog has gotten to before long, and the answering of questions will go better undisturbed, hmm?"

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Dubheasa stares quietly at the elf. She wonders of his knowledge regarding knocking the Hyrda out, but does not raise any questions. Nodding in a agreement to the elf's words she looks to Allyra to get the group on the move.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
While the group talks, there's a roar of unrestrained rage from the direction of the tower. Five flaming boulders come flying from the top of the tower, three striking Trekt, Tul, and Rezomael with punishing blows. Two others thud down dangerous close to the rest of the party.

OOC - Trekt, Tul, and Rezomael take 18 points of damage and 9 points of fire damage please.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Quickly Allyra swirls around, her embroidered cloak dancing around her slender figure, to see where the noise comes from. The wizard pulls out a coated hair from her pouch and then raises her hands to weave a pattern, while she recites the arcane words to let her vanish from sight, rendering Allyra invisible. Afterwards she flies upwards a bit.

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Lady Shatterstone said:
"What in the Name of Wee-Jas?!" Dubheasa shouts out startled. " Apperantly we did not move far enough away." she states coldly as she eyes the elf.

"Sons of Flame," the elf informs her, grimacing around the pain of the burn. "Fire giants. The local bully-boys."

He makes hustling motions with his hands, urging the Hex to get out of the line of fire.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Flaming red hair... uncharacteristically muscular for an elf... Allyra wonders, while pondering what to do next.

Remove ads