• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Magic Kingdom For Sale* (*Some Assembly Required)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanee said:
“A woman you say? Alone? How does she look like? And more importantly, did she notice you, or even talk with you?”
"Dark hair, pale, pale skin, wearing these black straps wrapped around her. She did not seem to notice me, and I did not speak to her," the scout reports.

Sephiroth no Miko

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Dark hair, pale, pale skin, wearing these black straps wrapped around her. She did not seem to notice me, and I did not speak to her," the scout reports.
"Anything else of note? You had a rather strange expression on your face..." *Phaeder asks the scout.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"She... had something on her shoulder, a floating black blob of some sort. And her costume is... stranage. Not normal clothing at all, and not what one would wear for treking through the wilderness!" he explains.

Sephiroth no Miko

First Post
"Strange clothes, floating dark blob?" *muses Phaeder.* "Not a nature spirit like Aya, then?" *he hazards. To his companions, he says,* "Shall we tell everyone to make camp while we check this out? They're probably all tired of travelling and the lake does provide a nice chance to take a short break."

*He thanks and dismisses the scout unless other Hex members had further questions.*

Xael

First Post
"Yes, let's give everyone a break while we go and investigate this member of the league of lone damsels gathered in unexplored lands.", *Rezomael says.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Leaving the rest of the caravan to explore the region, map, and examine resources, the Hex begins to travel around the camp. It is not long, perhaps a couple miles, before they spot the campsite of the strange woman. You can see her dark hair and odd clothing, and unless you are specifically not trying to be seen, she looks up as you approach.*

OOC - Enter Lady Shatterstone. ;)

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Dubheasa looks up as a group of travelers come into view. She does not make much of them, except to hope that they will not be a bother. *

"Well, my little Darkstar, we may be having unwanted company shortly." She says with a sigh, knowing that their solitude will be broken soon. The bolb bounces and spins near her shoulder, knowing that it is a rare thing to hear the slience broken by Dubheasa's smooth voice.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Allyra eyes the plane-touched woman and the strange black thing on her shoulder through her sapphire glasses with a mixture of suspicion and curiosity, her waist-long, redblonde hair moving slowly in the wind. The wizard's whole appearance has magic written all over it; her white, robe-like gown, held by a broad leather belt around her hips, and the sky blue cloak are clean and tidy, edged with arcane symbols, and would not seem to be the most practical sort of clothing in the wilderness, unless they had some more special properties, which they most certainly do. The slenderly built woman would also be best advised to know how to weave a spell, as her physique is not overly impressive.

When the five remaining Hex-members have come close enough, she stops to address the strange woman, speaking in the common tongue and trying to sound friendly.

“Greetings, traveller! Would you care to join us for a little tale?”

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*The wisp of a woman in the pristine clothing did not impress Dubheasa in the least. Yes, she could tell that this woman was indeed powerful. Dubheasa tenses as the rest of the wizard's group approachs and the woman opens her mouth to speak.*

"A tale? If I must." *She says with out any feeling in her voice, though on the inside she channeling her irritation into the already deep resever of power within herself.*

Remove ads