Pathfinder 1E Making encounters attractive, useful, and complete

rkarnes

First Post
I have had some down time recently, so I decided to start a project. Sadly, that project came just as my renewal for my adobe creative suite came up. I decided I would start an open source project. I have started to teach myself Scribus. I pulled together come OGL content, open source images, and put together a little encounter PDF. I did my best to make it interesting, tactical, attractive, and clean.

http://rroleplaying.blogspot.com/This is the product of my labor. I thought I would share it with anyone who would like it. It is an early effort, but I enjoyed the more manual nature of Scribus, and will do more things like it. I do not like how it compiles, but I can develop a few work arounds. I also am disapointed in the way it bookmarks the files, so I will have to find another program to add book marks and links to the PDFS.

Any thoughts on how I can improve it?

Last edited:

rkarnes

First Post
I appreciate the support Wiseblood! I would like to continue playing with Scribus and put my efforts somewhere I can catalog them. I don't suppose there is a lot of interest in these things, but it would be nice to have a collection.

Preview.png

Remove ads