Making your own power cards

eloquentaction

First Post
Sure...

------------------------

You too Hirahito if you'd like them for the Universal Card Set.

I already have two of those. But the Beast Burst.... besides seeming a VERY wrong thing to do to such a poor beast, I do not have.

I'll most likely take that one and add it to the 2.1 Beta of the UCS.

Thanks for letting me use that.

BTW - Isn't PETA against Rangers using Pets as exploding combat tricks? "LOLZR!! My Pet Cat Beast Bursts 2 for 2d8 + Con Mod!! LOLZR!"

-- Hirahito

eloquentaction

First Post
Since the Gold Amount is tied to the items level, can a formula not be entered in the UCS file that auto-fills/calculates the GP Value of an item?
But, since their are so many variables, I can see that a large number of inputs would be required.

If someone is doing magic item cards for the UCS I would suggest that weapons/armor should be left "Blank": Delvers Armor for example and then the text for what it does, with a spot for the user to add weapon/armor type and the plus(an embedded formula changing the rules text according to the plus entered perhaps?) as well as Level. A page reference would also be useful.

Is there anything we computer illiterate can do to help with the UCS?

We can always use people for the UCS!! Computer illiterate or not!

We need beta testers and card entererererererersss... you can sign up for either! Both! At the same time! While standing on one leg!! And whistling Dixie!!

Seriously though. If you'd like to sign up, just follow my yellow link in my sig.... WOW, did THAT sound wrong...

Allright, you get the idea though.

-- Hirahito

Dracorat

First Post
I decided to create some additional card backs for all the power cards sets that are out there. I chose to select unique card backs for the different types of power frequencies so that once played/used, it can be turned over once complete to prevent a player from losing track of which power was used, and recovering only powers that have been renewed (picking up encounter powers after the encounter ends yet leaving the daily powers used face down until recharged). I adapted from the versions that Nytmare posted early in this thread.

Those cards are awesome.

Can you post some that are by class instead of by power usage?

I'd like to make decks sortable by class.

Thanks!

Dracorat

First Post
Hira:

Until the UCS is in Alpha - can I find your latest version of the 4.x set anywhere on your site?

I clicked the link and couldn't find one, but I'm very much itching to get some cards printed out and from reading the whole thread it would seem your set as it has been described would be the best fit for me.

Thanks.

eloquentaction

First Post
Hira:

Until the UCS is in Alpha - can I find your latest version of the 4.x set anywhere on your site?

I clicked the link and couldn't find one, but I'm very much itching to get some cards printed out and from reading the whole thread it would seem your set as it has been described would be the best fit for me.

Thanks.

Go to the http://toosigma.com/wiki/index.php/Development_Homepage site.

You can find the UCS Beta 2 download as well as the Version 5 of my card template there.

I'll be uploading new versions to the toosigma site soon. I would have done it already, but I've been slammed at work.

I will slowly be converting my version 4 templates over to the UCS, but I'm not making that a priority as I have about 20 other things to do.

BTW - Thanks very much for your support!

And also - My website will be updated soon... oh yes. It WILL be updated... I plan on installing an el-cheapo blogging software and putting my campaign guide and the UCS downloads on it.

Last but not least - you might want to wait before printing cards. I'm uploading about 3200 cards in an MSE-SET as well as the new version of the UCS and a new version of my template in a day or less.

-- Hirahito

Last edited:

Avrus

First Post
Go to the Development Homepage - Toosigma site.

You can find the UCS Beta 2 download as well as the Version 5 of my card template there.

I'll be uploading new versions to the toosigma site soon. I would have done it already, but I've been slammed at work.

I will slowly be converting my version 4 templates over to the UCS, but I'm not making that a priority as I have about 20 other things to do.

BTW - Thanks very much for your support!

And also - My website will be updated soon... oh yes. It WILL be updated... I plan on installing an el-cheapo blogging software and putting my campaign guide and the UCS downloads on it.

Last but not least - you might want to wait before printing cards. I'm uploading about 3200 cards in an MSE-SET as well as the new version of the UCS and a new version of my template in a day or less.

-- Hirahito

This version has the updated Dzokvik template working ... right? :)

eloquentaction

First Post
This version has the updated Dzokvik template working ... right? :)

Sorry. No.

The Dzokvik template was one of my 4.3 templates (well, not MINE, actually, but you get the idea).

It's also been in pretty high demand and will most likely be the first or one of the first templates I move to the UCS.

The template I have is called 'Hirahito-Simple' and it's basically a VERY simple not yet complete version of my Version 5 template re-made for the UCS.

I have about 7 templates I want to move to the UCS, but other UCS related projects are in the front of my queue at the moment.

Thanks for your support, and trust me, I have neither forgotten nor abandoned you. It's all just a matter of getting the time.

Here's some images from the Version 5 Simple template. Please excuse the fact they are Beta and pretty rough looking.

Resonating Melody.jpg
Calimshan Regional Benefit.jpg
dark naga stinger venom.jpg
enfeebling strike.jpg
purify spellscarred.jpg

warlords_strike.jpg
good luck charm.jpg

-- Hirahito

Last edited:

Remove ads