• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Making your own power cards

DennisB

First Post
i must say it looks good, sorry i have not posted in about 2 weeks, but we got hit with a major ice storm and i lost power for a week then when i went to log onto my computer, i realized it was fried, but now i have a laptop, so it was a good thing my desktop fried. but now i am back :D

catsclaw227

First Post
Hey gang --

Is there a field in the UCS for "source"? Something to designate the original source of the item in question.

For example, I look at all the Paragon Paths (135!) and I wonder where they all came from. Are all of them "official"? Are some from 3PP? Are some fan creations?

eloquentaction

First Post
Hey gang --

Is there a field in the UCS for "source"? Something to designate the original source of the item in question.

For example, I look at all the Paragon Paths (135!) and I wonder where they all came from. Are all of them "official"? Are some from 3PP? Are some fan creations?

Yes. There is a field in the UCS for the source of the power / monster card.

Oddly enough, it's called 'source'.

-- Hirahito

eloquentaction

First Post
i must say it looks good, sorry i have not posted in about 2 weeks, but we got hit with a major ice storm and i lost power for a week then when i went to log onto my computer, i realized it was fried, but now i have a laptop, so it was a good thing my desktop fried. but now i am back :D

Dennis -

Sorry to hear about your computer!

Are you one of the people that got their power knocked out for like... a bazillion years?

-- Hirahito

catsclaw227

First Post
Yes. There is a field in the UCS for the source of the power / monster card.

Oddly enough, it's called 'source'.
Yes, you are right.... I am too tired, for sure. Infants will do this....

My Bad... and the UCS team's GOOD!

If I get some time, maybe I can actually contribute instead of just taking what is given to me.

eloquentaction

First Post
Yes, you are right.... I am too tired, for sure. Infants will do this....

My Bad... and the UCS team's GOOD!

If I get some time, maybe I can actually contribute instead of just taking what is given to me.

Just having someone double check our work *is* contributing.

And the only way you can do that is to 'take' our work.

-- Hirahito

DennisB

First Post
my city alone, there were 26 deaths, 89% of the city was out of power, and 100% of the trees were damaged in some fashion. Im just glad we have a gas stove, that kept us warm and our neighbor has a generator that he let us plug into for 1 lamp and the tv so the kids would not bounce off the wall.

Now, back to the topic on hand, I have been set back bigtime because of the situation. but i am hoping i will be back on track, I am just re downloading everything from scratch and i need to reorganize it, so give me a week to get back on track with the UCS. I have to start all over again with sorting out the decks and uploading them onto the UCS.

As far as sorces, All but druid and bards are all from official sources from dragon, dungeon and the main books. when the players handbook is released then the official bards, druids powers will be updated. til then, they are fan created rules.

misalo1

Explorer
Misalo -

Need some work on an icon. I wanted to tweak the look of Beast Burst. I think the symbol you have in the center of your version is too small. Unfortunately, the version I came up with is pretty hideous.

If you could work out some sort of median between the two, I would be much obliged...

OK one 'Big Paw' version... hope you like.

ALSO - I noticed your ritual icon and it got me thinking. The UCS has a bunch of card types that have no icons (like rituals). In fact, there are: Info, Ritual, Initiative, Trap, Class Info (or just Class), Disease/Poison and Social cards.

Ritual can be the book, if you get a wild hair and think up icons for any or all of the other ones, we'd be very much appreciative.

OK let's have a look...

Info = I'll think about this one.
Ritual = Grandpa's Icon (Done)
Magic Item: Tome = Book (Done)
Initiative = d20 (Done)
Trap = Killer Boulder (Done)
Class Info (or just Class) = 3 powers (Done)
Disease/Poison = Cobra/Rat & Skull/Biohazard (Done)
Social cards = Drama Masks (Done)

Misalo

Attachments

• attack_beast_burst-(big-paw).png
    attack_beast_burst-(big-paw).png
    5 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:

Remove ads