• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male gamers: Weal or woe?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Speaking as a male gamer, I have to say it often sucks when you join a "girls' club" RPG group.

I mean, a lot of time they're just staring at you when they think you're not looking...its like they've never been near a guy before!

And don't get me started about the smell! UGH...each one wearing too much of a different perfume!

And everything. is. neat. and. tidy.

I had to give it up and just game with guys after a few attempts, and let me tell you, sometimes it was hard to find a game.

I am a male gamer in an all male group, but I guess that makes me pretty much the exception.

I guess I should start my own blog, maybe on geekdreamboy.org, to show that male gamers exist and they can actually play and enjoy the game instead of just being the tag-along.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
As long as you institute a "you have to remove an article of clothing for every failed save you role, DM removes an article of clothing for every critical success a player roles" house rule, you should be good to go.

As long as you institute a "you have to remove an article of clothing for every failed save you role, DM removes an article of clothing for every critical success a player roles" house rule, you should be good to go.

This brings up the subject of save or strip mechanics. perhaps we should fork that discussion to another thread.

SOS, good for the game or no?

:p

Remove ads