• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Joining up with Viktor the group heads back to the inn. The DTC boys start to ask if you have seen Aedan, but stop noticing the groups wounds and no nonsense demeanor. They leave the group alone at their table and once again pay for your lodging seeing as how it looks you are getting somewhere at least.

That evening as you discuss whether or not you should let the DTC boys know what you have found out, Reis retires early stating he doesn't feel well. The rest of the evening passes without incident and in the morning a shaky, sweating, feverish Reis joins the group at the breakfast table.

[sblock=OOC] Reis has Filth Fever (got it from the Dire Rats) And I can't believe this link is still around Reis -3 DEX, -3 CON
Dane also got it but his incubation was two days while Reis's was one.
Filth Fever is serious specially if you get to 0 CON.:eek:

Really you guy's call if you want to take back what you know, continue as is, or whatever you are the director's of your characters. EDIT: Or let the mousy man take the DTC boys to the shanty.[/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
At breakfast, Reis grimaces, wiping a hand across his forehead. "Ah, sick at the worst possible time. But let's go up to Aedan's shanty now. As long as we don't expect any trouble, I'd like to be done with this business as soon as possible." He slumps backward in his chair, half-closing his eyes as he waits for a response.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Ok then off we will be! :D WD give me a good morning post when you are ready to proceed, and don't forget new spell list and if you converted your last spells to cure lights before bed roll them and tell me who gets the hp. I will NPC Viktor and we will be set. OH, wait Errandir you should make a stat block for your character specially noting your DEX/CON change to HP, AC, Init and other stuff. btw in your signature it says Reis level 1 should go and change it, ;) [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

"That doesn't sound good!" Midias takes out his new scrolls, trying to ease at least the immediate symptoms.

[sblock=OOC]
Converted last spell to heal Reis
CLW spell (1d8+3=7)
Reis: 15 / 16 plus natural healing = full HP

CLW scroll 1 (1d8+1=3)

16/18 HP after natural healing. Hopefully enough.

AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 16/18, F +5,R+1,W+5
0 Level: Detect Magic, Guidance, 2x Light
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command, Shield of Faith

Effects: -

XP:1.200 (+337.5xp each)
Gold: 264
Get in adventure: 4/5 CLW scrolls

[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
Converted last spell to heal Reis
CLW spell (1d8+3=7)
Reis: 15 / 16 plus natural healing = full HP

CLW scroll 1 (1d8+1=3)

Get in adventure: 4 CLW scrolls EDIT: Might want to make note you used one you could say CLW Scrolls 3/4 or list them CLW scrolls (x),( ),( ),( )

[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Put an edit in your quote WD not sure how LEW runs it but need to keep track some how. Everyone is at full HP (Reis is at 12/12 due to CON decrease) And it will be Midias, Reis, and Viktor (as an NPC), leaving for the shanty. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Here we go...

Arriving at the temple the party again meets the mousy little man who leads them off towards Aedan's shanty. The travel is not difficult just about an hours walk along a wooded path. The morning is cool but the trees keep out most of the breeze only their tops rustling as you walk along.

You exit the woods to see a grassy hill, the tall blades about waste high. The friar points to a small cottage in very bad disrepair sitting about halfway down the hill. "That is it, you will find him there. Good day to you all." the little man says leaving back the way you had come.

Indeed someone must be there for smoke comes out of a stone chimney and a path through the tall grassy leads down towards the front of the cottage. "Come on we can finally get this done with and return to the city," Viktor says setting out first.

[sblock=OOC] Make sure I get the stat block Errandir I know your HP are down but I think you have Weapon Finese also that will lower your attacks if you do. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

Midias follows Viktor cautiously.

[sblock=OOC]
morningstar and shield ready. Prepared action (casting shield of faith) Trigger, notice enemies.

Get in adventure: 4/5 CLW scrolls

[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=WD] i don't think you an ready a character action based of a player's action so although I get what you mean you need to base it of something that happens to Midias not WD ;) [/sblock]

Leaving Reis to follow behind them the two make for the shanty. It doesn't look to threatning but they still keep an eye out for trouble.

[sblock=OOC]
Ok you know you just can' walk right up LOL Roll the following please

Init: no DC
Spot Check: DC 24
Listen Check: DC 21
[/sblock]

Remove ads