Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

Errandir

First Post
Reis makes an exasperated gesture with his hands at Viktor's avoidance. He is now dizzy and sweating, clearly feeling his illness, but he drops his mace and swings at the mongoose in an attempt to knock it off with his fists.

[sblock=ooc]Okay, I'm using unarmed strike, so I think I incur an AOO before my attack. This is also all nonlethal damage.

Attack: 1d20+2=20
Damage: 1d3+2=4
Attack: 1d20+2=15
Damage: 1d3+2=5[/sblock]
[sblock=stats]Reis Moinnael
Half-elf Ranger, level 2
Medium, Speed: 30'

HP: 12/12, BAB: 2, Init +1
AC: 15, FF: 14
Fort: 4, Ref: 4, Will: 0

Rapier: +4, 1d6+2, 18-20x2
Mace: +4, 1d6+2, 20[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

Viktor holds still as Reis comes over to get the mongoose off his leg. Throwing a quick punch Reis connects to the side of the creature's head just as it let's go of Viktor's leg and snaps at the fist. A little blood comes from Reis's finger but he manages to knock the creature to the ground where it lays motionless.

Viktor starts cursing under his breath as he sees to his hurt leg.

[sblock=OOC] You didn't add in the negatives for two weapon fighting so I only used the first attack which was enough to knock it out. But it did get an AoO 1d20+4 = 16 a hit for 1 point of damage.

And WD you would have need to subtract 4 from your roll if you wanted it to be non-lethal (which would make that roll a miss). Sorry, but you clobbered the poor cute little critter. :([/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Reward Post

[sblock=Experience]

EL = 1/2
XP = 150
Total XP per person = 50xp

What do you want they were little LOL just kidding :p [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis straightens up wearily and replaces his mace to its position hanging from the back of his pack. He then looks with concern at their companion.

"Viktor, how's your leg? Can you continue?"

[sblock=ooc]I know it doesn't really matter, but out of curiosity, what did I do wrong with the attack roll? I figured Reis' normal attack bonus would be 2 BAB + 2 strength mod = 4, then subtract 2 for two-weapon fighting (because unarmed strike is considered a light weapon). Did I forget something?

By the way, how's Dragon Age? It sounded awesome. :p[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Nope you didn't forget anything I forgot your BAB :blush:, why do I picture Reis as a rogue and not a typical ranger?? So all my fought you did right and would have hit both but that is non-lethal overkill LOL.

Have only givin DARP the once over but so far with it's ability to make characters unique by customizing abilities and stunts, it's easy spell system, and detailed starting world. I am liking what I am skimming through.

btw Errandir if you play PF me and WD are part of Living Pathfinder if you wish to help create a new Living World head over to the Social Group. :)
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

Midias bows down and touches the baldly wounded mongoose, stilling it's blood loss. "Aedan! We mean you no harm. Your animals still live. Where are you?" he calls

[sblock=OOC]
-10 HP is dead. Midias only dealt 6 damage.
Give up 'Guidance' to heal 1 HP and stabilize the mongoose.

---

Midias Sunchosen
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 16/18, F +5,R+1,W+5
0 Level: Detect Magic, 2x Light
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command, Shield of Faith

Effects: -

XP:1.200 (+337.5xp each)
Gold: 264
Get in adventure: 4/5 CLW scrolls

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"He's hidin in there like a coward," Viktor says picking up his polearm.

"I'm all right Reis, just now I have a hole in my trousers to top of this wonderful trip. Let's get this over with." Viktor says limping up to the front door and banging on it. "Come out or we are coming in!"

There is no answer for several minutes and then Viktor trys the door but it is locked.

[sblock=OOC] Very nice WD (am I aloud to give out bonus XP for playing your character well, it seems to me something Midias would do.) Door is actual barred STR check DC 25 or you can break it down: Simple door, thickness 1inch, Hardness 5, HP-10

Everyones call but Aedan isn't answering he is scared of bursting into flames :p [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis sighs and walks up to the door of the hut, thinking. When he speaks, it is in a tone he judges is just loud enough to be heard through the door.

"Aedan!" He pauses. "I'm Reis, a sometime blacksmith; these are my companions Midias and Viktor. We came from Orussus to talk to you. I can give you my word that we intend no harm to you and yours - Midias here is a priest of Hyrag, and he does not take his vows lightly. If you like we can lay down our weapons before we enter." As Reis says this, he acts on the claim, dropping his rapier, mace, and daggers by the doorstep and retreating a few paces. He gestures for Midias and Viktor to do the same.

"Now, will you open the door?"

[sblock=ooc]Do I need a diplomacy check or something similar for this?[/sblock]

Remove ads