Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

[sblock=OOC]
As long as his companions live, Midias will only attack for non-lethal damage on a wounded, prone and unarmed man.

Do we really have to play this out?

---

Midias Sunchosen
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 16/18, F +5,R+1,W+5
0 Level: Detect Magic, 2x Light
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command, Shield of Faith

Effects: -

XP:1.200 (+337.5xp each)
Gold: 264
Get in adventure: 4/5 CLW scrolls

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] No WD we do not, ;) [/sblock]

Viktor stops Midias as he tries to enter the shanty. "He is no threat," the young lord says almost in disgust. "We should just go back and tell them we couldn't find him that there will be no map."

Aedan shots a glance at Viktor. "So the company sent you," he says his voice a sigh as if he knew this would happen. "I knew they would find me and now Ssedenka will no where I am. I am dead."

Errandir

First Post
Reis sighs and leaves his rapier in its sheath, though the look he gives Aedan is still less than friendly.

"Look. We said we meant no harm. We were hired to find out the location of a staff that you know about, and that's it. We're not going to bring you back with us; we're not going to tell anyone where we found you.

Now, you tell us everything you know about the staff, we'll leave, and you can go back to whatever the hell you were doing before we got here. Agreed?"

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Aedan just trembles at the sight of the angered half-elf.

[sblock=OOC] You know you still have a bolt lodged in your shoulder, very intimidating. LOL. Will wait for WD to add something by MON nite, he normally doesn't post weekends and I think we are nearing the end. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

"Are you implying, the company and Ssdenka are working together?" Midias asks confused.

[sblock=OOC]

---

Midias Sunchosen

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Wha? Working? No, no Ssdenka has spies in the company," Aedan says fervently. "And now she will know and finish the job I am as good as dead I need to run, to hide." He says while using a crate to get up.

Looking around he says sadly, "But I need to get this all sold the gold I will need the gold to move. What am I to do?"

The group notices the boxes and crates that Aedan is looking at. The small one room shack has them piled to the ceiling in one corner and so many there is only an isle to a bedroll in the back, and even one crate looks to serve as a table.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"We are just here for the map, and if you provide it we may be able to help you sell off your goods and be on your way." Viktor says resting the butt of his glaive on the floor.

Aedan asks "Really? You could?"

[sblock=OOC] I thought I made it to obvious before what I was looking for if not maybe this can help. LOL :p [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis looks at Aedan, and his gaze is less forgiving than Viktor's. It might have something to do with the crossbow bolt still lodged in his shoulder.

"You're honestly expecting us to help you? After all that?" From being incredulous, his tone quickly becomes flat. "No. Give us this map, if you have it. You already have our word that nobody will learn of your presence here. It will have to be enough."

Reis crosses his arms and waits for a reply.

[sblock=ooc]It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry about that...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

"I had taken this job, because it sounded like a way to fight true evil. I found it in the undead who badly wounded a companion. Now I want only to finish the assignment. Hyrag is not the god of merchants! Now give us the map and we leave you be." Midias simply declares, not willing to waste time selling goods for someone he doesn't really know.

[sblock=OOC]

---

Midias Sunchosen

[/sblock]

Remove ads