• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

Edit: Lightening his load, Midias sells his spare crossbow for 17 gp.

ooc: Any store that has MW chain shirts, shields or morningstars?

[sblock=OOC]

AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command

XP: 975
Gold: 364

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Dane has no shopping needs at the moment, but understand the need to be well equipped. He makes no complaints if people need to stop, and follows along quietly, keeping a sharp watch.

[sblock=stats]Name: Dane, Firebuilder
Human Cleric; lvl 1
M; LN; Speed: 20

HP: 8/9; BAB/Gr: 0/2; Init +0
AC: 16; T: 10; FF: 16
F: 3; R: 0; W: 5

Morning Star, +2 melee 1d8+2
Light Crossbow, +0 Ranged (80ft) 1d8, 19-20x2

Turn Undead 5/Day, 2d6+3
Turn Water/Rebuke 5/Day, 2d6+3

Feats: Divine Mercy, Power Attack
Skills: Concentration +3, Craft (Weaponsmith) +4, Diplomacy +6, Kn Religion +2

Str 14, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 14

Prepared Spells
0: Create Water, Detect Magic (2)
1: Protection form Chaos, Cause Fear, Sanctuary[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I don't think Viktor has any shopping to do, since in a few levels he'll be able to craft his own gear(and replacing the gear he just made seems rather silly). Maybe later on if something gets broken or whatnot he'll need something.[/sblock]

Viktor was ready to follow the others at this point, not fond of the man, but not choosing to change his mind on the job. An adventure was an adventure, and he wanted an adventure.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
tink,tink,tink, The sound of men at work on a forge breaks through the early morning noise of the city finally wide awake. tink,tink,tink, As the group nears the sounds they see a sign on the building that reads Stonbender's Forge. tink,tink,tink, The pull of new equipment lures the group to stop and make a purchase, before heading out to find the hospice north of the city.

[sblock=ooc] I see no reason to roleplay this out, as it is not part of the main adventure just make note of items sold and bought on your character sheets. And we will march on if everyone is ready? [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
With a promise to the group to be brief, Reis steps into the smith's building, smiling slightly at the familiar atmosphere. After haggling for a short time, he emerges rubbing soot out of his eyes, but with a noticeably lighter pack.

[sblock=ooc]You mentioned that we could sell items - how should I do that? Just delete it from my inventory on the character sheet and add the gold to my stash? Or do I only get back half of what it's worth, or something like that?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=rule] Selling Loot: In general a character can sell something for half its listed price. Characters who want to upgrade to better armor or weaponry, for example can sell their old equipment for half its price. (PHB pg112)

For your character sheet you need to list the selling/purchases in a seperate sblock I believe so a judge may keep track of such things. Don't quote me on that though. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
With your new equipment (or lighter packs) the group sets off towards the north. Following the streets avaiable and then once out of town the Northern Road.

The trip is uneventful and takes most of the day, as you arrive at the area that has an inn, a Temple to Phyrah, and what looks to be a small walled of building a little ways off the side of the temple the sun is almost touching the horizon.

With a few surpressed yawns and aching feet you all stand at the center of this little hub and talk about what to do first. The sounds of patrons eatingand talking drift from the inn.

[sblock=ooc] i.e. a litttle roleplaying between characters ;) [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis savors the chance to pause for a moment, brushing a few strands of hair out of his eyes and shifting his pack straps to a more comfortable position. He then peers around, taking in the various buildings.

"Well, if I remember correctly this man is in the hospice... that would be the building over there, no?" Reis points to the walled-off structure near the temple. "I see little reason to delay now that we're here."

While waiting for a response, he draws one of his daggers and begins idly flipping it up into the air and catching it.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I am for starting now as well. Weariness is a small battle." He heaves the Morning star up on one shoulder and looks directly Midias, looking for his response in particular.

The gifts of the gods do not come often and he has spent some of his already.

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

"I can always buy other things later. I'm good to go."

[sblock=OOC]

AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads