• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malifaux

Grehnhewe

First Post
Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place.

Anyone playing Malifaux? I became interested in it over the summer and have been slowly building and painting a crew. Going to start playing when the new rules come out soon.

Phototoxin

Explorer
I play, waiting to get the new rules. With Games Worshops bat-dung crazy price increases (£35 for 10 20mm based plastic models..) I'm looking to get the hell out of dodge.

Also the through the breach RPG looks interesting. I've only got the pre-released beta from kickstarter but it looks good.

Grehnhewe

First Post
Southampton...sixth place in the Prem! Don't hear a lot of Brits saying hell out of Dodge:)

So yeah I met some guys doing the beta over the summer. Quite entranced by the overall mechanics, themes and love the minis. Like the small crews and I bought the rulebook, and have almost finished one of the two crews I bought. I was too busy over the summer to play, but as soon as I get the new rulebook and arsenal box, I will start playing.

GW stuff is so spendy these days. I have been collecting the LotR minis on and off. I don't even want to tell you what I paid for a hobbit box of four fine cast minis!

oh yeah, I have found the new book on sale on the web.

Remove ads