• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Slumbering Tsar Saga Discussion [PFRPG]

Shayuri

First Post
Insight...I think you'd better re-read the description for Resistance Touch in your sheet.

The phrase you're looking for is an ally.

Not what you have there.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an urgent appointment to spend the next thousand years laughing hysterically.

(^_^)

Malvoisin

First Post
Insight...I think you'd better re-read the description for Resistance Touch in your sheet.

The phrase you're looking for is an ally.

Not what you have there.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an urgent appointment to spend the next thousand years laughing hysterically.

(^_^)
Ah, the hidden power of the space bar! :lol:

kinem

Adventurer
So will the party know each other to begin with?

Also, do we need to worry about transportation issues (e.g. buying horses)?

Malvoisin

First Post
So will the party know each other to begin with?

Also, do we need to worry about transportation issues (e.g. buying horses)?
Yes, the party will have set out together from Bard's Gate to make for The Camp. The game will begin with the party's arrival at The Camp. If you don't want to have made the journey on foot, you'll need to buy a mount.

Shayuri

First Post
Malvoisin, I realize you said anything goes, basically...but I want to double check. I am seeeeriously thinking about a Summoner here, and want to make sure that's okay. The class has earned some controversy, and I have enough ideas that I can develop an alternative...easiest to do it at the outset though. :)

Summoner okay?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads