• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Slumbering Tsar Saga Discussion [PFRPG]

Insight

Adventurer
Everyone who has a melee-focused character -

Zultaan, my Inquisitor, has the following Teamwork feats. I recommend picking them up if you can (Teamwork feats have additional benefits when other allies have them as well).

Shake it Off
Shield Wall

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have added Adalir into the RG - couple things I wanted to know.

1) Hero Points - You think we could use those rules for something like this? They might just keep us alive one encounter longer than the norm.*

2) Traits - I added two traits to Adalir (ADD-a-leer) but will take them out if you don't want us using traits.

3) Not sure what point in the history we are. I have it that Adalir was like 4 or 5 right after the Army left to go siege Tsar. And that he soildered during the wars following the fall of Graeltor. Ok long winded (sorry) Wanted to ask do you want us to pick a hook for our character or are we picking a hook for the group?

Insight - I took Shield Wall as a feat - It fits his theme of a defense warrior.

* Will change out a feat to gain a hero point feat if you allow them.

HM

Malvoisin

First Post
HM: No to Hero Points for now (might revisit the idea later on), Yes to 2 Traits.

As for the timeline, your current idea won't work. The material detailed in the background happened hundreds of years back. Your guy could be a descendant of someone who fought in the siege, but he definitely wasn't born at the time.

The hooks are intended for individual PCs, but you guys are certainly free to mix and match, collaborate, or come up with one of your own. They're just ideas/suggestions.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP then I will change the background around then and just list my Hero Points as zero so that can change if its decide to use them. I have Diehard to hopefully keep my character around a little while to see what those levels in Stalwart Defender do.

HM

Insight

Adventurer
HM: No to Hero Points for now (might revisit the idea later on), Yes to 2 Traits.

I'll add the Traits to Zultaan.

As for the timeline, your current idea won't work. The material detailed in the background happened hundreds of years back. Your guy could be a descendant of someone who fought in the siege, but he definitely wasn't born at the time.

The hooks are intended for individual PCs, but you guys are certainly free to mix and match, collaborate, or come up with one of your own. They're just ideas/suggestions.

I've got a rough idea for Zultaan, but I need to PM you part of it, Mal.

Remove ads