• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's War of the Burning Sky - OOC Thread

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Torrent hasn't said anything yet, so "retcon" may not be needed. :)
That's why it's such a good retcon--it doesn't actually change the game thread muchor at all--although Torrent may have reacted differently on meeting him, etc, but we can explain it away. It's like the kinds of mostly-seamless retcons they use on TV shows when they want you to think its a twist they came up with but there's a retcon barely visible that they try to explain away ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
It's like the kinds of mostly-seamless retcons they use on TV shows when they want you to think its a twist they came up with but there's a retcon barely visible that they try to explain away ;)
That's not retcon---its "creativity." ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
That's not retcon---its "creativity." ;)
Well let's be creative then--I don't want to have Cassandra take him out, but to a group that needs to operate in complete secrecy (i.e. us!) the way he just reacted is extremely sketchy ;)

Malvoisin

First Post
To all the players in my games...

My friends, I am sad to say that I need to take an indefinite break from DMing and playing on these boards. There are some situations in my life that are cropping up, and they need more of my attention than I am currently giving. I want to thank everyone for some great moments, I truly have enjoyed playing here. I won't rule out a return somewhere down the line, in fact I hope it will be possible. But for now, this is goodbye.

I wish everyone the very best of luck in the future! Thanks again for all your dedication and your understanding. :)

Take care,
Malvoisin

GAH!

Darn it. I was hoping that one day I could play in this sucker as an alternate, if my schedule ever cleared up.

Hope things settle in place for you, Malvoisin. You've friends here that would be happy to see you return if'n you're willing and have time/energy. Don't forget that!

Remove ads