• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's War of the Burning Sky - OOC Thread

Malvoisin

First Post
'kay, DEFCON...

I went over Portnoy's sheet, and I just see a couple of things....

1. He is entitled to know one more language.

2. Looks like you forgot his +1 attack bonus for being Small size.

Those are the only issues I can see. Good job!

Thanks,
Mal

Malvoisin

First Post
DEFCON,

I enjoyed reading Portnoy's intro over in character, but unfortunately, you've made a rather erroneous assumption. I'll not spoil the surprise, but 'Kiki' is not a dog at all. Rather, something a touch more exotic. I'm afraid you'll need to revise that post... :lol:

Malvoisin

First Post
Ehh, what the heck....this will be funnier anyway. DEFCON, Kiki is in fact a

[sblock=Mystery Animal Revealed]
young Dire Weasel!!
[/sblock]

I think it would be interesting if Portnoy still comes across said animal, but it's likely to work out a bit differently than what you've got posted currently. :D

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Ehh, what the heck....this will be funnier anyway. DEFCON, Kiki is in fact a

[sblock=Mystery Animal Revealed]
Dire Weasel!!
[/sblock]

I think it would be interesting if Portnoy still comes across said animal, but it's likely to work out a bit differently than what you've got posted currently. :D
A tarrasque? ::reads SBLOCK:: Aww, that's less exciting than a tarrasque. Isn't she cute? She wants to suck your block and drain Con :lol:

Malvoisin

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
Just as an fyi... I already adjusted my previous post last Friday, so things should be okay to continue.
I'm sorry...I totally missed it.

It's been a busy little stretch for me here....

Everybody, go ahead and post as you like...I'll move things forward shortly. Should be tomorrow.

Thanks!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Hey all,

Sorry I've been so quiet, finals are just around the corner!

A new post IC will be up soon...
No problem! However, if we are approaching the rendezvous point (or even if we aren't and he keeps following for a suspicious amount of time), Cassandra is going to take the gnome out. I think the problem is that all of us were restricted to make characters who were working for the Resistance and we forgot to tie in Portnoy well, so now we're on a secret mission and it would stretch believability to ridiculousness to just let him tag along at status quo--I suggest we retcon Portnoy into the resistance as well and have Torrent say he was late for the earlier meeting so she thought he was just asleep hung over somewhere ;)

Remove ads