• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's War of the Burning Sky - OOC Thread

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Malvoisin said:
But, there is a little something called the Super Bowl which might make that impossible...we shall see :)
What is it with this mutant bowl? Is it of enormous size? Does it have hypnotic powers to cloud the mind? Inquiring minds want to know!

Rhun

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Rhun,

Finally had a chance to go over Xander's character sheet. It looks to me like you assigned only 10 of a possible 12 skill points for him.[/SIZE]

I will fix that! Thanks.

Malvoisin

First Post
New post from me coming up in a little bit, all. I was stalling a bit for Verbatim, but Markus'll just have to catch up.

Not to mention, I had to review character sheets for players in a certain other game who just leveled up. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Malvoisin said:
New post from me coming up in a little bit, all. I was stalling a bit for Verbatim, but Markus'll just have to catch up.

Not to mention, I had to review character sheets for players in a certain other game who just leveled up. ;)
Oh dear--up the creek and without a cleric? :uhoh:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Malvoisin said:
Hey, if it makes you're life easier, I'll just level up Coldan now....

Shayuri

First Post
Oh nuts. Er, Mal? I forgot to give Ari the Open Lock skill. I intended to do it, I just forgot.

Permission to tweak skills a bit, please?

Pretty please? :)

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, I looked through our PCs and thought...looks like we are going to have to use brute force on every lock we find.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads