Man on the Run IC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow nods, "Shh, let me see if it's safe to emerge."

She quietly sneaks forward towards the light, carefully looking around and listening for any unusual noises.

Animus

Explorer
Shadow's Notice check (1d20+6=12)
Box Text said:
As you exit the sewers you feel the heat of the Xen'Drik jungle. Jungle sprawls before you. You hear the chirping of the exotic birds of the locale. You see different types of vermin crawling on the ground and in the trees. The sewer flows into a small creek, which winds into the thick jungle about 100 feet away.

Andor

First Post
Aaron emerges into the sunlight and peers around sneezeing. "Safe except for the heat. 10 minuetes of this and I'll be casting chill metal on my cod piece."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, come now. This ain't nothin'" Shadow says as she rolls up her sleaves and unbottons a botton from her blouse. "A lil' heat never hurn no'one, ya'know?"

ByteRynn

First Post
Hoborne steps out to the entrance with Shadow and peers out into the jungle.

"Now, shall we find a place in this jungle to make a base of operation while we try and get to the bottom of your troubles?"

Andor

First Post
Aaron gives Shadows unbuttoned blouse a friendly leer. "You call that a little heat?" He takes off his broad brimmed hat and fans himself with it for a moment. Then he heaves a dramatic sigh "But I suppose Hobourne has the right idea for now. Onward then." He replaces his hat, reshoulders his pack and draws his dagger to deal with vines and other jungle hazards.

Animus

Explorer
Box Text said:
It is not too long before you find a suitable small clearing in the jungle to set up. It is early morning still, so it'd not too hot, but you haven't slept, and rest would feel real good at the moment.

Unless you don't want to rest :] ?

Remove ads