Man on the Run IC Thread

Andor

First Post
Good idea

"Die you stupid handbag-to-be! We're going into the jungle and could all use new boots!" Aaron cries as he swing a viscious blow at the crocs eyes.

Bront

The man with the probe
Shari returns to firing her bow, looking for a good spot to hit.

OOC:Longbow +4, 1d8, 20x2. Might be filing into melee for -4 to hit.

ByteRynn

First Post
From the ground, huddled in to a defensive little ball, Hoborne casts a spell on himself.

OOC: cure light wounds defensively, Concentration +11

Andor

First Post
"Fhobuurn..." Aaron pauses then replaces his flail in it's hanger, extracts the wand from his mouth and sets it back into it's holster and refastens it's retaining strap. "Bleh. Excuse me. Hoburn do you need more healing? Resonable rates." Aaron grins as he half-draws a scroll from his bandolier.

Bront

The man with the probe
Shari puts away her bow and looks to see that Hoburn is ok. Then she heads to recover the arrows she fired. "That's a big croc. Ain't seen nothin like that before."

Drowned Hero

First Post
Bront said:
Shari puts away her bow and looks to see that Hoburn is ok. Then she heads to recover the arrows she fired. "That's a big croc. Ain't seen nothin like that before."

The croc suddenly falls to the ground dying 'bah!' he shouts hitting the beast skull with his sword just to be sure. He sheets his weapon and tries to grab some air as he suddenly feels the stress of fighting 'Big nasty thing he?' 'hey Hob! you look terrible what happend?!'

ByteRynn

First Post
"Apparently I looked quite tastey. However I should be fine."

Hoborne then casts a spell on himself (lesser vigor) and many of his wounds begin to close.

Andor

First Post
Prepare to dodge the oncoming train? *

"Well this looks promising, or at least different. Anyone know where we are?"

*(ooc joke)

Remove ads