Man on the Run IC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't think they counted on anaone help'n me," Shari says. "I'd ratha be sure I'd lost them before I set sail, sounds too vulnerable. If you've got somewhere in tha Jungle to go, we kin head there. Else, there must be somewhere we can loose r'selves in Stormreach."

Animus

Explorer
OOC: Jungles then? I was just waiting to see if you came to consensus, but some have been absent (sukael returned though). Jungles it is.

After deliberation, you have decided to loose yourselves in the jungles of Xen'drik until the Dark looses chase.

"The jungle then? Good luck, and may the Sovereigns protect you," Gek d'Tharashk says to you. "Aaron, keep in touch."

"Not the best idea, but it's your choice," Red says. "You can get there through the sewers. Just hang a left, then take your second right, then your fourth right after that, and you should be led straight there. I hope you're not making a mistake."

You get some rest and head out, via the sewers.

You head down into the sewers through Red's secret entrance. Like he instructed, you go left, and then take the fourth right. It is right about here where you have a feeling of uneasiness..."

[sblock=OOC] I need...
-Marching order (15' wide corridors)
-Light sources
-Anything else you might have normally done.
[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
OOC: Aaron would prefer to be second. He'll ask Red how long the trip down the tunnel is, and if it's a ways he'll ask to borrow a torch.

"You too Gek, stay well. I'll let you know how this turns out." He clasps Gek's hand firmly in a farewell.

Animus

Explorer
OOC: OK, now that you've set your marching order...

Notice checks for Shadow, Hoborne, Adrian, Aaron, Qualos (1d20+6=12, 1d20+6=26, 1d20+3=22, 1d20+6=23, 1d20+1=19)
Box Text said:
You stop. Something seemed to have moved ahead, but you are not sure what. You inch a little closer, and then it shows itself. A creature more than 20 feet long and easily over 1000 pounds rushes from out of the sewer water...
Inits for Shadow, Hoborne, Adrian, Aaron, Qualos (1d20+2=15, 1d20+3=4, 1d20+2=19, 1d20+1=19, 1d20+3=9)
Croc's init (1d20+1=8)
You all react for battle as a humongous crocodile lunges from out of the sewer water to attack!

Map:
Code:
----------------------------------------------------------
Q D H            CCC
  S A            CCC
                 CCC
-----------------------------------------------------------
Note: Giant crocodile is 60 ft in front.

Last edited:

sukael

First Post
Adrian mutters a particularly handy curse in Infernal as he twists his hands together, readying a spell.

OOC: Ready action to cast scorching ray at the croc if it comes within 30 feet.

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow will draw her bow and take a (5') step back before firing at the croc.

[sblock=OOC]MW Composite Longbow +4 1d8 20x3
It's flat footed, but I'm not close enough for a sneak attack :([/sblock]

Drowned Hero

First Post
Qualos hp:22/ac:24

Qualos comes up front he asks "can I?" with a little laugh he advances and will strike the first croc that attacks him. Longsword in hand he advances his fur raises as he get into 5' to the crocs.

Longsword (MW) +8 1d8+3 19-20/x2
AC +24

Andor

First Post
Aaron swings his shield to the ready and snatchs a wand from it's holster on his hip. He point's it at the croc but only a few sparks dribble weakly from the tip of the wand. "Shag'at Mol!"* He curses.

[sblock="OOC:"]*Cannot be translated from Orc due to Erics grandma. Rolled a 13 on Use Magic Device check, technically a 15 since I forgot to add the Artiisan bonus, but it still fails.[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
Round 1

Adrian readies to cast a spell...

Aaron readies his shield and attempts to use a wand but fails to invoke its magic.

Shadow attacks the giant crocodile and damages it (1d20+4=15, 1d8=3).

The crocodile charges, triggering Adrian's action.

Adrian shoots a scorching ray (1d20+2=22, 4d6=13).

The giant croc charges Hoborne (1d20+13=25, 2d8+12=23).

Qualos attacks the giant croc 1d20+8=16, 1d8+3=9

Map:
H Hoborne
D Adrian
A Aaron
S Shadow
Q Qualos
C Giant Crocodile
Code:
----------------------------------------------------------
  D H CCC
  S A CCC
     QCCC
-----------------------------------------------------------
Note: Giant crocodile is 10 ft in front

[sblock=Status]
Code:
		Full	Down	Current
---------------------------------------
Shadow: 	15	0	15
Aaron:		17	0	17
Adrian:		17	0	17 
Hoborne: 	21	23	-2
Qualos:		22	0	22
Giant Croc:	?	25	?
[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
"Frell" Aaron slips the wand between his teeth and draws his flail swinging a viscious blow down on the crocs head.

OOC: I seemed to have issues with the dice roller, so I'll let you do it.

Remove ads