Animus

Explorer
The half orc says in Orc, "Ak kus gavak? Gimak ta eck rubag?"

[sblock=Translation]
"What's going on here? Are you in trouble?"
[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
Aaron frowns then sighs as he contemplates the evening thus far. "Rubag? Hon waknai. To'vaask ni gor eflah predat. Sev tol bulwak ni. Soni garff thel nigh "Tevrard Conack". Tel waknai. Vou tel shemd'hak?"

[sblock="Translated from Orc:"]"Trouble? I don't honestly know. This girl was attacked earlier in a bar. Several of us came to her aid. She said they were agents of the "Dreaming Dark". I've never heard of it. Do you know anything about them?"[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
The half orc looks confused. He gives Shadow a sidelong glance. "jIH Sov 'Iv chaH 'oH. Nuq ghaH vaj sakud daj? MaH tak vaj lIj mang laH tak."

[sblock=Translation from Orc]
"I know who they are. What is so special about her? Maybe we should talk so your friends can understand.
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow begins to look a bit more nervous, particularly with the half-orc glancing at her. She edges back slowly towards the open doorway.

Andor

First Post
Aaron glances back at Shadow and smiles reassuringly. "Not too worry. I was just telling our friend here about how we were attacked unprovoked at the bar earlier. Are you sure you don't know why these 'Dreaming Dark' guys are after you?" He pauses for a moment then thumps his head. "Forgive my rudeness. I'm Aaron d'Tharashk, this is Shadow, this is Red. What is your name cousin?"

Animus

Explorer
"Gek d'Tharashk," the half orc responds. "If your friend here is being chased by the Dreaming Dark, it's not a good thing. I must admit, I know vaguely who they are, but I don't know any specifics. I'll offer you any help that I can, but from what little I do know, it probably won't be much.

"Sorry about the door Red," Gek continues. "Red has a reputation around here, but for some reason we can't get any of his more interesting activities to stick to him. We'll get you one day, Red.

"But I digress. You probably want to get out of Stormreach and fast, eh? That's what I would suggest. Run and run quickly. You all are free to choose as you wish however."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't realy know why they've attacked my family. My parents ran a small psionics school, and I'm no threat to them," Shari says. "And yes, running would be good, but not sure where to go. We could try to loose them in the jungles I guess, but I've never been a woody gal ya know?"

Animus

Explorer
"Jungles? Nonsense! I'm leaving for Khorvaire soon. I could push things and set sail tommorrow if need be. You would be wise to do so," Red says.

"Take them to the seas and make them sitting ducks, you will," Gek responds. "They can loose themselves in Stormreach I believe. Or the jungles. But not on the sea. How do you think the Rierdrans get here?"

Andor

First Post
"Reirdra? Is that where the 'Dreaming Dork' guys come from?" Aaron drums his fingers along the top of his shield. "I don't know much about the Reirdrans, but they are supposed to be smart, and to possess mental powers, right? That suggests to me that this attack was just a probe to see what your abilities are. The real battle is still before us. Perhaps the jungle is the better option."

Remove ads