Man on the Run OOC Thread

Animus

Explorer
OK, so here's what my count is for people who have been on the boards within the last 4-5 days:

Bront (Shari)
Andor (Aaron)
ByteRynn (Hoborne)
Drowned Hero (Qualos)
sukael (Adrian)

Troba was gone before we got this thing off the ground. A'nas' player hasn't been seen since June 2. He could be on vacation, have computer trouble or whatever, who knows. I will NPC him for now. That puts us with 6 party members and 5 players. I'm fine with that.

BTW, if you know that you will be away for a period of time, please let us know here in the OOC thread. Or you can email me via this board. That way we know ahead of time an I can plan for it. That is all :).

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll be gone from the 12th to the 19th. (I've been announcing it all over, so wasn't sure if I let you know here or not.

Animus

Explorer
Just an FYI,

I don't have anything new to add today, primarily because I'm seeing what you guys are going to do. Not that I have nothing planned, just that I'm waiting for you guys to make your next step before I act :].

Animus

Explorer
Tonight will be the last update until next Thursday. Between all the holiday extended weekend plans that I have, devoted computer time will be spotty.

Remove ads