Man on the Run OOC Thread

ByteRynn

First Post
I was telling my friends about this fight, and one of them says, "sounds like the DM needs you to be captured for the story."

I say to him, "huh...maybe? We sure as heck aren't gonna make it easy for him!"

I like, whatever happens, how this encounter will likely bond Qualos and Hoborne in shifter brotherhood.

And if we win...Shadow and Aaron in eternal gratitude?

I'm enjoying it!

Animus

Explorer
ALL:

Right now, the only consistent net access I have is at work. Weekend activity will be spotty. However, I will do my best to keep up on it during the weekends.

That is all :) .

ByteRynn

First Post
Golden Dragon is, in fact, the only Eberron module I have not read and/or studied extensively. I also have never (to my knowledge) played in a magazine module.

Bront

The man with the probe
Not in ages.

BTW, excuse the absense, may continue off and on for another week or two. Wife recovering from surgery and such.

Animus

Explorer
You guys will be gaining a level come morning in-game. I know some of you have class features that refresh every level (namely artificer craft points). Since this adventure is unusual, if you fall into the category of having a use or lose power (except action points), you will still be able to use them. However, you will not be able to combine powers from your old and new levels. For instance, Aaron will not be able to combine some of his 3rd level craft XP with his 4th level craft XP to make a bigger item.

Clear? Prolly not, but I'll answer any questions.

Animus

Explorer
Changes to XP system

Hey guys,

I'm houseruling the XP system, because I fudge it anyway ;). Basically, you can burn some of your APs to power spells and item creation, even non-casters. I've added the attchment below. Thanks to Piratecat of these boards for the inspiration.

Attachments

• Changes to XP.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 91

Remove ads