• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Map a Whenever

TheLoneGoldfish

First Post
Since WotC's running their 15 or so page map for the next few months I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring and start doing more utilitarian maps (ya know... like they used to do before someone found some 3d rendering software)...

Anyways I'm only up to week two, but I also have a free pdf module up as well called the kobold caves (which has a map in it too...)

So you can go scavenge up to 3 maps of mine if you like... All the links should be on the news page...

http://216.27.177.220/GeekHaven/

PS: I need any comments and suggestions you can give me... contact info on the site...

-TheLoneGoldfish
"Madman and part time artist/cartographer"

TheLoneGoldfish

First Post
It's that time again... no not happy beer and no-pants time, but Map a Whenever.

This week it's a cave... no it's a waterfall... Ok, it's both. Just go look already!

PS: I could really use some requests/suggestions for maps.

Also on the site we have some reviews of stuff and my friend's Neverwinter Nights scenario running...

Last edited:

Remove ads