Mapping software

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I'd love to see some examples of your work. Do you have any links to samples?
I haven't posted to this thread in over a year, but plenty to see and on this forum... Gamerprinter Map Emporeum

Otherwise visit my Artstation, art gallery page - click on the images to open directories. Also my most recent stuff is mostly 3D, so not vector...

I also created the City of Kasi map for the Paizo Publishing Jade Regent Adventure Path, which is one 3 maps that earned the 2013 Ennie Award for Best Map Product. In 2014, I created all the multi-player maps for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Strategy Guide. From 2015 - 2021, I created all the maps for Legendary Games Adventure Paths (over 450 maps). Since 2008, I've got over 2000 maps published. Now I am a small publisher and create all my own maps.

Last edited:

I've used Dungeondraft for making battle maps. It's simple enough to use, so maybe Wonderdraft is where I should start looking. I appreciate the lack of DRM on Dungeondraft so I can put it on a couple computers I use without issues, guessing Wonderdraft is similar in that approach. Thanks for the suggestions with links! I'll definitely check them out.
While I would generally steer people just dipping their toes into map creation to start with Incarnate, for someone already familiar and comfortable with Dungeondraft, Wonderdraft is probably the best bet. It's basically the same program except with features for creating on region map and world map scale.

Remove ads