What is/are your most recent TTRPG purchase(s)?

My most recent TTRPG purchases have been the MONSTER CORE from Pathfinder 2e Remaster and SEVEN DOOMS FOR SANDPOINT hardcover both from Paizo.
Same, except I just now realized a hardcover exists for Seven Dooms for Sandpoint. I received the softcover from my AP subscription, guess that's what they defaulted to. I also received a copy of Rusthenge in that order, which I'm looking forward to run sometime soon. :)

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
Paradigms of Skill, by Jesse Mullins, from Plant Witch Press. It's provides a 1-6 (1d6) range of Critical Success and Critical Failure results for all of the 5E and A5E skills. It's $5 on DriveThruRPG.

I like it! I want to re-write a few things just to suit my tastes. It's kind of uncanny that this product was brought to my attention when it was (thanks, @PJ Coffey , for mentioning it on the podcast!), because I was just recently waxing nostalgic about the old Rolemaster skill result tables.
You're welcome! Jesse is an absolute diva for knocking out top quality work. And such an eye for art! One very much to watch. 😀

Remove ads