March Fourth for GM's Day!!

Lela

First Post
arwink said:
I remember seeing it a day or two ago. I think perhaps you've missed it.

Saterday .

A group of posters on my messageboards are trying to arrange an annual GM's Day. If you're interested, take a look at the thread (scooper: Mark).

That's how I found out about it. Haven't seen anything since though.

Last edited:

Gargoyle

Adventurer
Can anyone recommend a good countdown CGI script? I'm no web guru, but I occassionally install CGI scripts on my site to add some functionality. I want to put a countdown to GM's Day thing on my site. Downloaded a countdown script the other day, but couldn't get it to work.

Combined with a logo, I think that a "X days to GM's Day" counter would be nifty. (And a good reminder for my forgetful players. Greed motivates me.)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I wonder if Blacksway might have a script that does that sort of thing...? :)

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Gargoyle said:
Can anyone recommend a good countdown CGI script? I'm no web guru, but I occassionally install CGI scripts on my site to add some functionality. I want to put a countdown to GM's Day thing on my site. Downloaded a countdown script the other day, but couldn't get it to work.

Combined with a logo, I think that a "X days to GM's Day" counter would be nifty. (And a good reminder for my forgetful players. Greed motivates me.)

Good idea with a link to this thread or a webpage for this, if someone is web savvy I bet Adlon at Mortality would let them have webspace for GM's Day. I am not web savvy nor do I have the time to do it but I could put in touch anyone who would take this project on...as for a logo I like...

Grim face looking down from the clouds (GM) and a small hand (PC) holding a gift a 6 sided die with a bow on it and it say March 4th is GM's Day or something like that.

That would be real keen maybe even keen +1

Mark

By all means, everyone who can should start a page dedicated to extoling the goodwill of GM's Day! Of course, there is no single home for GM's Day!, as it lives in the heart of each and every gamer... :)

Last edited:

Mark

Wow! This is really cool! Tony Mosely, who draws the Zogonia comic featured in Dragon Magazine, has volunteered this logo for any who wish to further the efforts of GM's Day! Thanks, Tony!

Mark,

Hiya, Tony Moseley here. I read the recent "GM's Day" posts on EN World and it seems like some folks want a logo but nobody has made one yet...so I made one. If you like it, use it--CMG can have it. If you don't like it, just delete it--I totally don't mind at all, Mark. :)

If you or somebody else wants to fancy this logo up, go right ahead. I know practically nothing about banners and web stuff, so I just made the logo in Photoshop at 72 dpi without any other specifications (regarding colors, the size of the original, the ratio of length to width).

Best Wishes,
Tony

I'm sure some will want to adjust it for their own GM's Day! pages but when I set mine up, I will be using it as is! :)

Last edited:

Remove ads