Marked by Destiny, Marked by Tragedy (Erekose13 Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"One, two, three, four, five. Only five? Oh right, then me. That's six--okay then, all aboard that's going aboard. Off to the docks--We've got a mystery to solve, gang! Hmmm...we should have a name for ourself. How about the Draconic Fellowship? The Draconic Fellowship and the Mystery of Destiny's Ripple--that sounds like a good name."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm, in that case we'd better start saving up coupons. I bet all the good names are expensive," Alysina suggests, "Now, once we get there, think we should go talk to Yolanda's brother first or do some scouting? I'd say 'Let's split up gang!', but then I think we should stick together in case we come across the source of the disturbance and it isn't friendly...Anything that can cause such a widespread and visceral effect with illusions is very powerful.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon resisted a sigh. The soft ones subsisted on food and talking. That was his experience anyway. If the soft ones only had a finite number of breaths before expiration, then some burned through them quickly. Arvin, at least, seemed to conserve his breath.

While the others chatted, Weapon settled himself in to watch the ride.

Wik

First Post
Brelach rolls his eyes at Alysina's chatter, but bites his tongue. As people talk about finding the brother of this woman, Brelach shakes his head. "We head straight to the source, I think. I can find that easily enough, even if we didn't have more than a few dragonmarked already looking in that direction. We get there, take a look at this magical effect, take whatever notes we can, and then we can help this woman's brother... whatever his name was."

"After all," he says, to no one in particular. "It's not like she PAID us to find her brother, or anything. If we find him, that's wonderful, it really is. If we don't..." Brelach shrugs.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon Rogue 1, Hp: 7/7

"I want to find out what is behind this - nothing more, nothing less." Silvanon says coolly.

"Whatever can affect me like that must be dealt with. Of course, if a coin is to be found or made in the process, all the better."

Bogre

First Post
Bennit folds his arms and braces himself for the ride, keeping an ear to the conversation but not offering any comments himself.

Wik

First Post
Brelach turns towards Silvanon and nods his head. "it's nice to have someone who has a head on his shoulders." Afterwards, he stares over the side of the cab, looking down at the city below.

Remove ads