Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 3 (No Judge Yet)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: My account work again -- my apologies for being gone. I don't want to upset the applecart since you've gotten started again in my abscence (Thank you Stonegod!) but I'd be happy to help in whatever way seems best to you.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: RA is in Oz until July 7th, so I'll move this along....

Aberrant Ambush (Round 1)

Too far away to see anything, Alys moves forward, weapon in hand. Arvan is close behind, but the cold blue ray he shoots from his hand does not connect due to the mass of bodies surrounding the thug.

The thug scowls at Brelach and Weapon, and touches his hand to the boil-infested scar on his neck after stepping away from Brelach. It glows blue-black a moment, and his eyes flair with magic that flash as he glares at the 'forged. Weapon seems taken somewhat aback, but the man curses at his apparent failure.[sblock=Alys,Brelach]Neither of you recognize the effect, though you are both sure it is from an aberrant dragonmark[/sblock]Silvanon ponders briefly the image of Brelach howling in pain, but tries to get the standing thug instead. But his hesitation costs him, and the arrow flies harmlessly into darkness.

Aberrant Ambush (Round 2)

Weapon, a bit shaken, smashes his heavy flail into the aberrant foe. The man coughs up blood, but remains standing. [Heavily wounded]

*Brelach*

Initiative
Weapon 24
Brelach 19
Alys 19
Villains 1 and 2 18
Arvan 15
Villain 3 14 [near death]
Silvanon 5

stonegod

ooc: My account work again -- my apologies for being gone. I don't want to upset the applecart since you've gotten started again in my abscence (Thank you Stonegod!) but I'd be happy to help in whatever way seems best to you.
We're in the home stretch as you know, so no big here. Thanks.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon

The elf nimbly moves around the last villain, keeping distance between himself and danger, and at the same time, trying to get a clear shot.

He then draws his bowstring back and launches another arrow, but again, the mental image of an arrow sticking out of Brelach's horrendous blouse causes Silvanon to push the arrow wide.

OOC: Since Brelach and Weapon are in melee with the villain #3 (do they have him flanked?), Silvanon will start to move around the target, keeping him within 30', but trying for a clear shot.

Longbow, round 2, Damage, Sneak Attack (if applicable) (1d20+5=7, 1d8=2, 1d6=2)

stonegod

Aberrant Ambush (Round 2)

Slipping behind the assailant, Brelach sneaks up behind the thug. With a grunt, he brings down he morningstar on the cretin's neck. The heavy gurgles, then collapses with a heavy thud.

Aberrant Ambush (Complete)

The three thugs fallen, bleeding their life out, Alys quickly finds aberrant dragomarks on each. There is also a preponderance of the sigils on the walls, floor, and ceiling of the cavern. We are getting close.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Just as I thought...those with Aberrant Dragonmarks, just like that woman from before...Their hidden agenda...fascinating! Isn't it? These sigils on the wall are either the samples we need to collect or at least are pointing us towards them. Let me examine them for a moment while we recover from any wounds those blackguards may have dealt."

stonegod

The wall's marks are not removable, as if they were seared into the surface. They do have characteristics of aberrant dragonmarks though--the wild styling and draconic form.

Wik

First Post
"Got one!" Brelach sneers.

He stops, though. "My... arm. Gah. My skin. Itches." He squirms for a moment, obviously ill-at-ease.

(OOC: Brelach has gained a level, and he is taking a Dragonmark. This would probably be a good time to manifest it, eh?)

Remove ads