Marvel Heroic RPG (RECRUITING!)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Yes! Archers away!

Electronic: gah! I typed it by hand with carpal tunnel!!! Can u email it to anyone else who joins?

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

IainRow

First Post
Hi, is it too late for me to join up? I see Storm dropped out...any chance I could take over? I could take over storm or perhaps daredevil brought Luke cage along with him? Since you aren't a full turn through yet I thought I would ask...

Cheers!
Iain

fireinthedust

Explorer
Do.u have the basoc book? I'm not typing anything out on a maybe, and not on my phone!

Otherwise, sure!

IainRow

First Post
Yup, got the basic game and all the sourcebooks, eager to get going, happy to take over as Storm, should I just jump into the action on the other forum?

fireinthedust

Explorer
Yeah but wait until another player taps you in to act. Talking can be a free action tho.

Still no internet :(

fireinthedust

Explorer
well, I still want to not get fired at work...

1pp for Irony Awareness!

Also: I'm not sure MHRPG's initiative system is good for pbp. Waiting on other people to remember to a) pick someone to go, and b) catch on that it's their turn... could be iffy. That said, I assume all of us are going to rise perhaps even heroically so to the occasion...

also also: I don't know if I like the new DC 52 reboot's Justice League. I like the Batman/Owls series, but I just don't know about the writing for Justice League. They did the intro, then jumped ahead a bunch, and all the members are kind of... jerks. I know this is a Marvel game, but you lot are the only folks I know who might understand my pain.

Arelius111

First Post
!!!

As for initiative. Use reflexes or speed; if the hero doesnt have either then a straight d6 or d4. I dont mind the original way, players just have to pay attention.

As for your comic comment :)

I'm not thrilled about new DC 52 but they did something good two weeks ago; got rid of Liefield :)

Last edited:

Remove ads