Marvel Heroic RPG (RECRUITING!)

Jemal, I've got access to Doctor Strange's datafile in Civil War if you want to play him.

Question: MHRPG has a lot of fiddly things we have to keep track of, like all the different types of Stresses for each of us, as well as any Scene Distinctions, Assets/Resources/Complications that are created, whats in the Doom Pool, etc. How are we gonna handle the logistics?

IxCptMorganxI

First Post
Yeah, we might just have to be on the honor system for whats available. This game is all about having everything in the open for all to see, but I think it will work.

I would love to see Richards just because of Namor. Hero, the friction comes from Namor being in love with Sue Storm. It makes for some excellent scenes in the comics.

Edit: Too bad we can't quickly edit signatures on the fly, cause that would be a great way to keep track of stress.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Actually, he has a taste for powerful woman, and when meeting with the FF, IW is usually the only one available ;)

The more female PCs, the less obsession with Sue. He was more obsessed with Lady Dorma for some time, for example.

While this happened:

Fantastic+four+1234+%25236.jpg

namor_sue2001.jpg

This also (anyone interested in playing the Black Panther ;)):

black-panther-20050531002841023.jpg

mk4ish21-8.jpg

It isn't clearly not his fault!

fireinthedust

Explorer
Sue is Namors big crush. Read civil war.

T'challa was in a one shot comedy story told by sue on a night out with girl friends. That was her one temptation, one time.

Reed does ignore her. She's his invisible woman if u get me. She's complex.

Moving day. Posting soon.

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

Jemal

Adventurer
Reed's an exceptional scientist, and really does love sue, but he has a major tendency to get caught up in his work, in trying to solve all the worlds problems.
Sue always ends up taking second place.

Remove ads