Marvels Multiverse RPG: Have You GM/Played It and Your Opinions

Is the Marvel Multiverse RPG Worth Playing In Your Opinion, and Why?

Thomas Shey

Legend
Sure sure sure. You’re saying it’s a flaw of THIS game but turns out it isn’t. Better to bow out than back pedal don’t you think?

Read my posts again.

I don't own the game. I don't buy hardcopy games any more.

So I'm going by other people's comments and responding to them. To the degree their information is faulty, the response doesn't apply. But I can only respond to the data at hand. If other people have mischaracterized it, take it up with them.

damiller

Adventurer
@Thomas Shey Or, you know, you could be familiar with the material yourself, so your comments wouldn't be based on the comments of other people, faulty or not. And thereby be judged based on their own merits, and not shift the burden of your opinions onto others.

Thomas Shey

Legend
@Thomas Shey Or, you know, you could be familiar with the material yourself, so your comments wouldn't be based on the comments of other people, faulty or not. And thereby be judged based on their own merits, and not shift the burden of your opinions onto others.

When they'll sell them in PDF, we'll talk. As long as they insist on hardcopy or nothing, no, that's not going to happen.

R_J_K75

Legend
I own the book. Looks easy enough. Can’t wait to run it…. Someday. Woo Marvel Superheroes!
Our group is small and one of the players said they werent interested in playing it, but if they get a second job he may have to drop out and I think the other players will be open to play so fingers crossed.

R_J_K75

Legend
Neither of which I have nor any interest in investing in, especially just to read a book that the reviews I've seen of have not been sterling.
Generally, I don't read reviews. whether it's a professional critic or an amateur reviewing a book, movie, RPG, music or a product on Amazon. I'd rather make my own decision afterwards rather than rely on someone elses opinion and miss out. I know people who won't go see a movie, or buy a video game, etc because they read a bad review, which never made much sense to me, but everyone is different so to each their own. If I paid more attention and followed specific reviewers, I might put more faith in them if I agreed with them more often than not.

Remove ads