Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1.5 (New York City)

Maerdwyn

First Post
"I just need to visit the Registrar to withdraw from the coming semester. That and find homes for the paintings I care about. I've got a buyer in mind, though. I've turned him down several times -he'll be stunned that I'm finally giving in. I can be packed later on tonight, and I'll bring the money to you, then, Umma," he says to Miriam.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Very well. I think we need to take care of this as soon as possible. I have enough to secure the purchase of the tickets today. Everyone else can pay me back tomorrow, and I can put that back in the bank. I believe I'm going to go first class, as my old bones demand a soft bed and room service. What kind of tickets are everyone else getting?" Miriam says briskly.

Maerdwyn

First Post
"I still have the evidence from my last crossing," Jibril says, exposing the small scar from a rat bite on his lower leg. "It will be first class for me this time, I think."

Ashy

First Post
"First class for me as well, Miriam." Charles looks a little nervous, "I also have some affairs to take care of before I leave, with the shop and all... Would....would anyone care to accompany me? Safety in numbers, you know..."

Maerdwyn

First Post
"Your shop is in Chelsea, is it not, Charles? That is only a few blocks from my flat. We can attend to your business, and then pick up what little I need from my place." He turns to the rest. "I suggest that we impose upon the good father for shelter for the next two nights, if he is willing to have us."

Vendetta

First Post
Jack looks at his jacket, runs his hands over his stubbled beard, sniff the pits as inconspicously as possible then says, "Better go with the cheap seats for me... hell, if you can buy tickets that allow me to sleep on the deck, I'd say go for that." His growl mostly covers his embarrassement at not having the kind of funds the rest have.

yangnome

First Post
"Since most of the group is travelnig first class, I think it would be best if we all did. Jack, I'm more than happy to help you out with your ticket if you wish...

As for staying at the church, you are all more than welcome to do so. The Lord will keep us safe there."

Ashy

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
"Your shop is in Chelsea, is it not, Charles? That is only a few blocks from my flat. We can attend to your business, and then pick up what little I need from my place." He turns to the rest. "I suggest that we impose upon the good father for shelter for the next two nights, if he is willing to have us."

Charles smiles, "Yes, that sounds wonderful!"

Remove ads