Mat Smith's Writing is Unpleasant [RANT]

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Oni said:

I think you completely missed my point. When you go out and say buy a dnd book, thats what you get a dnd book. You put down your money and you got that in exchange. Just because you bought that dnd book, and perhaps even buy them regularly doesn't make the company beholden to you to provide a certain standard of quality on their website for example. You didn't go into the store and buy a dnd book and quality web articles. That is not what you paid for. You paid for a book. What the company does with the money you gave them after that point is their business. If they take that money and put up a bad webarticle that doesn't give you any right to complain because you bought their book. You didn't buy the web article. Does this make sense?

No it doesn't make sense capitalist swine. So be Silent lacky of the corrupt western powers, logic shall not hold power over me. You and the imperialistic Hasbro hold no power here.

tootles

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Oni said:
You paid for a book. If they take that money and put up a bad webarticle that doesn't give you any right to complain because you bought their book.
Does this mean that if I DON'T buy the book I have the right to complain?

AHA! Now I've got them. Mat Smith, you are MINE!!!!

Remove ads