• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken PbP - Blood in, Blood out

Graf

Explorer
Camera slips upstairs to his room, closing the door he pulls down the shades and puts on some simple ambient club music. Beats and vocal sounds but no words.

Camera squats down awkwardly in the center of the room and trys to relax, focusing on the simple pattern of his breathing and trying to pierce the veil that lies between worlds.

Tokiwong

First Post
Graf said:
Camera squats down awkwardly in the center of the room and trys to relax, focusing on the simple pattern of his breathing and trying to pierce the veil that lies between worlds.
Camera makes a Wits + Empathy + Primal Urge with a -2 modifier for the strength of the gauntlet here, for a total of 2 dice. But he scores no successes to activate his dual senses.

Camera feels the beat coursing through him, it calms his mind and gives him focus. He tries to focus on the other world, and finds himself trying to peer through the gauntlet and into the shadow world. But it seems the wall between worlds is stronger then he thought, and for the moment he cannot pierce through.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
Knowing what tonight was going to be she hadn't worn anything that she hadn't been ok with losing. Just an old t-shirt and a pair of older jeans, from a couple of seasons ago, even so, she was greatful that Candace had dedicated the clothes for her so that she wouldn't arrive at her destination naked. She waved goodbye and then shifted to Urhan before taking off into the woods to get back to the pack's territory, she wanted to find the others so that they could talk about what Candace had suggested.
Faith comes into her neighborhood as a wolf, and stays out of sight as best as she can. She knows that Camera’s place is close by, closer then her own home. She can already smell him, or at lest his marks…

Shalimar

First Post
With her pink dyed hair, faiith was counting on being mistaken for a yuppy family's pet, but she made a mental note that maybe a collar would be a good idea. Sniffing the air as she went, the graceful wolf loped along through the back yards of the housing community until she scented Camera's sent markings. Padding softly into his yard, the girl gives a soft howl before reverting to her human form.

The pink haired girl makes her way around to the front of the house and then knocks softly on the door, doing her best to appear non-threatening. When the door is answered she smiles and asks if Camera is around, and if it would be ok for her to talk to him.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
The pink haired girl makes her way around to the front of the house and then knocks softly on the door, doing her best to appear non-threatening. When the door is answered she smiles and asks if Camera is around, and if it would be ok for her to talk to him.
A thin woman with tanned skin and blond hair with a stylish yet professional look answers the door. She looks quizzically at Faith, “Well he is upstairs, come in.”

Inside she sees a large dark skinned woman in the living room, with a man of similar skin tone and short hair. He stands, “Umm hi, Camera,” he says shouting upstairs.

The woman smiles, “I didn’t know you knew Cam, my name is Samantha, I am his sister-in-law. He should be done in a few minutes, have a seat.”

Camera can hear his brother shouting for him downstairs.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Piotr puts his wallet away, looking Anatol right in the eye. He was a little surprised that Anatol didn't recognise him, but the years, changes in appearance and distance from home were probably all significant factors. On the other hand the shock of grey hair for a fringe should have been pretty distinctive.

"Just the man I was looking for anyway," he says, his anger eases back a little and he continues on in Russian, "For the past eight and a half years you had me thinking you were dead, you better have a damn good explanation for why you didn't tell me you were alive."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Staring into the glass, Ari's face turns bleak, and angry.

"I've got your due right -here-, whatever you are," she growls at her reflection where the apparition momentarily loomed. Despite her anger, it had been horrible...especially with those eyes, like polished obsidian. Or...

Or...

Buttons. Like a doll.

A doll.

Ari's anger evaporates abruptly as for a moment she feels as if she's standing transfixed in a beam of sunlight. Or...moonlight?

A DOLL.

It wasn't just murder the spirit fed on. It was a very specific TYPE of murder, wasn't it? Parricide. Children murdering parents. That was important. It was vital. Because what if that particular hunger was tied to its birth? And there weren't MANY crimes like that either. All she had to do was hit the police database...track a long run of those crimes back to the first one...

"Oh bite me...I've got you," she murmurs. "I've GOT you."

She runs for her own, battered little Honda hatchback and throws it into gear.

"Cellphones," she decides as she goes. "We need cellphones. Damnit, where ARE you guys?!" She decides to swing by Piotr's store, then Drake's favorite bar, in that order. If that failed, she give Faith a call at her place, and Cam at his.

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
A thin woman with tanned skin and blond hair with a stylish yet professional look answers the door. She looks quizzically at Faith, “Well he is upstairs, come in.”

Inside she sees a large dark skinned woman in the living room, with a man of similar skin tone and short hair. He stands, “Umm hi, Camera,” he says shouting upstairs.

The woman smiles, “I didn’t know you knew Cam, my name is Samantha, I am his sister-in-law. He should be done in a few minutes, have a seat.”\

When the older woman and answers the door and gives her the once over Faith does her best not to feel self-conscious, she certainly wasn't dressed anywhere as nice as Samantha was, and it was kind of weird for a sixteen year old to go to the house of a man in his twenties. She follows the woman into the house and takes the offered seat on the sofa.

"Its nice to meet you Samantha, I'm Faith. Thank you." she says once Camera had been called. The teen looks around the house as she waits for her packmate to come down, but also wondering if she should have just called instead of coming over, she didn't want to make things complicated for her new packmate.

Tokiwong

First Post
DrZombie said:
Drake hits the streets, walking, feeling for the members of his pack and walking to the one closest.
Drake starts walking but does not get far as he feels another pack member close by. Over his shoulder he sees Ariella’s vehicle in all its glory. Ariella spots Drake walking through the suburb community, she had already stopped by Piotr’s place but it was closed…

Faith & Camera

Samantha replies, “So how do you know Cam?”

The older black woman looks at Faith, “Girl you ain’t starving yourself to be that small are you? You are all skin and bones. What is it with these little skinny white girls, don’t you know a man needs some meat to hold to onto… I will never understand these crazy white folks.”

The black male speaks, “Mom please don’t start. Faith it is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Jamil, I am Cam’s older brother. And this is my mother.”

“Well look at her, if Cam is messing with a girl like this then I don’t know, she ain’t got no hips to hold onto; and if he is messing with a girl like this then I know he done gone crazy. I raised him better then that. I mean I ain’t saying she ain’t got a pretty face, but if he is going to date a white woman, it better be one with some meat on her bones, all I am saying,” mother says aloud and then goes back to watching TV.

Samantha shrugs to Faith, and Jamil just sighs.

Piotr

“Eight and a half years? Where does the time go?” the man replies in Russian after a long moment. He does not show any emotion as he speaks, “The only explanation I can give you Piotr is that you should forget you ever saw me here. I am dead, and there is no reason to explain further.”

Anatol pauses, “The years have been kind to you old friend; but your taste in women has diminished. I don’ have time for a proper reunion but if you wish to catch up then here.” He produces a card from his jacket, “Now I suggest you leave. This place is not safe for ether of you.”

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads