• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken PbP - Blood in, Blood out

Festy_Dog

First Post
Piotr deflates, Anatol's calm disposition disarmed Piotr's anger for the most part. He accepts the card.

"There is much to discuss," he admits in English, with a nod weighted with years, "Buzz, we are done here."

After casting a wary eye over the security guards he turns his back on them and returns towards the van, reading the card as he went. Piotr felt he owed Buzz an explanation.

"We know each other," he admits, "He's an army buddy. I thought he died."

DrZombie

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Drake starts walking but does not get far as he feels another pack member close by. Over his shoulder he sees Ariella’s vehicle in all its glory. Ariella spots Drake walking through the suburb community, she had already stopped by Piotr’s place but it was closed…

Drake looks over his shoulder just as the car gets into sight and smiles. He continues towards faith and Camera (if they're closest) and waits for her car to get close.
"Hello Ari." He stops walking and looks inside.
"Good to see you. Missed you, and the rest."
He looks at the not-so-anonymous car.
"You getting off duty soon? Faith and Camera are closeby, together in the same house. . Somewhere over there." He points.
"Don't feel Watson, though. Piotr, I mean."
He looks serious, thoughtfull.
"We need to get together. Soon."

Tokiwong

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
After casting a wary eye over the security guards he turns his back on them and returns towards the van, reading the card as he went. Piotr felt he owed Buzz an explanation.

"We know each other," he admits, "He's an army buddy. I thought he died."
The card just has a number on it. There is nothing else on the card. Buzz listens and gets in the van, “So you knew this guy, well I sort of figured that when the Russian started flying. But you thought he died? Well maybe he did… dude looks like a total lick head… I don’t trust him.”

Buzz gets in the van, “So now what?”

Shalimar

First Post
"Umm...Camera's dad introduced us. I was at a party with some of my friends and this really big guy was hassaling me, he wouldn't leave me alone, it was kinda scary, and then Isaac and Camera got him to leave me alone." Faith explained trying to leave everything kind of vague, and it was true to an extent, Isaac's presence and the other's had been the reason that Drake had backed down.

The pink haired teen only blinks at Camera's mother when she starts asking questions and commenting on her weight. She knew she was still growing, but she also was always going to be slender, and she certainly wasn't unhealthily so. "I'm only 16...I don't really do that stuff." she says blushing furiously. As Camera's mom continued, the pink haired girl's cheeks started to match her hair as the blush intensified. She knew that this had been a mistake, the pack needs to find some other way to get in contact.

"Its nice to meet all of you." She tells them, mentally urging Camera to show up.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Umm...Camera's dad introduced us. I was at a party with some of my friends and this really big guy was hassaling me, he wouldn't leave me alone, it was kinda scary, and then Isaac and Camera got him to leave me alone." Faith explained trying to leave everything kind of vague, and it was true to an extent, Isaac's presence and the other's had been the reason that Drake had backed down.
Jamil frowns, “I see.”
Shalimar said:
The pink haired teen only blinks at Camera's mother when she starts asking questions and commenting on her weight. She knew she was still growing, but she also was always going to be slender, and she certainly wasn't unhealthily so. "I'm only 16...I don't really do that stuff." she says blushing furiously. As Camera's mom continued, the pink haired girl's cheeks started to match her hair as the blush intensified. She knew that this had been a mistake, the pack needs to find some other way to get in contact.

"Its nice to meet all of you." She tells them, mentally urging Camera to show up.
Camera’s mother speaks, “Child you just need to eat a little more, a man wants some meat on that rump. Well I am not sure about you crazy white folks, but I am telling you just put some meat on them bones. And you is 16!”

Samantha speaks, “Please…”

“What in the hell, I brought Camera out here to get him away from trouble and he is out here messing with underage skinny white girls! Oh lord what have I done to have this happen to me! You better not be pregnant, oh lord don’t let this pink haired white girl be carrying my son’s baby. Oh lord, we need to go to church, we need some prayer! Jamil how could you let this happen?”

Jamil shakes his head, “Mom, please I am sure she is not pregnant, right?”

Camera’s mother looks at Faith, “I swear I am not raising another baby!”

Shayuri

First Post
DrZombie said:
Drake looks over his shoulder just as the car gets into sight and smiles. He continues towards faith and Camera (if they're closest) and waits for her car to get close.
"Hello Ari." He stops walking and looks inside.
"Good to see you. Missed you, and the rest."
He looks at the not-so-anonymous car.
"You getting off duty soon? Faith and Camera are closeby, together in the same house. . Somewhere over there." He points.
"Don't feel Watson, though. Piotr, I mean."
He looks serious, thoughtfull.
"We need to get together. Soon."

(ari's driving her personal car, not the cop car :))

Ari nods and beckons.

"Not soon," she corrects when Drake gets in. "Now. Nowish. I think I've got a bead on this spirit. It showed me its face...got me thinking. Anyway, I'm off duty now, but I can still look some stuff up on the department website...or stop by if I have to look up something in the old records."

She throws the car into gear and heads towards Faith and Camera, by Drake's pointiness.

After a moment she gives him a smile. "Good to see you too. Sorry I'm all business. I get...focused...sometimes. How have things been with you?"

Shalimar

First Post
Faith's cheeks grow even redder as Camera's mom goes on. "I'm still in school, I don't want a man. Besides, I do look good, people have asked me to model." she protests, besides she was healthy, very healthy with all the training she had done lately. When the woman starts in on her being pregnant Faith's eye's go as wide as saucers. She was really just flabbergasted, how a person could jump from meeting for the first time to asuming someone was a pregnant. It was too much, and Faith started to laugh at the surreal nature of the conversation.

"No, I'm not pregnant, not with Camera's baby, or with anyone elses, not unless they lied to us in health class about how you get pregnant. I told you I don't do that stuff. My parents would like totally kill me." the girl tells the older women wiping a laugh tear from her eye.

"I really just came to talk to Camera, we have some friends in common, and I thought maybe the 5 of us could go out or something. Its not anything like what you were thinking, I promise." she tells the woman reassuringly, doing her best to calm her down and reassure her. She really wanted to make a good impression, Camera was pack and she didn't want his family to hate her or something.

OOC: Is it a socialize roll or something else?

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I really just came to talk to Camera, we have some friends in common, and I thought maybe the 5 of us could go out or something. Its not anything like what you were thinking, I promise." she tells the woman reassuringly, doing her best to calm her down and reassure her. She really wanted to make a good impression, Camera was pack and she didn't want his family to hate her or something.

OOC: Is it a socialize roll or something else?
Faith rolls seven dice on a Manipulation + Socialize check with The Right Words gift. This includes the -1 penalty from her Primal Urge, she gets 1 success.

Faith appeals to Camera’s mother and she sighs, “Well child, you don’t seem too bad, and just because you ain’t dating Camera don’t think you are too good for my son. He is a handsome young man, and you would be lucky to have him. All my boys are good men, and they have good taste in women,” she adds with a look to Samantha.

“Now child you are all skin and bones, I am going to fix you some fried chicken, green beans, collard greens, and mash potatoes. Now don’t say no,” she stands heading to the kitchen, “I can’t let you leave here with no food we got plenty to go around. Lord knows you could use a little jiggle in your walk.”

Once in the kitchen she starts fixing Faith a plate. Samantha smiles, “I am not sure what is taking Camera so long.”

Jamil rubs his forehead, “He is probably drawing or something.”

DrZombie

First Post
Drake & Ari

Shayuri said:
(ari's driving her personal car, not the cop car :))

Ari nods and beckons.

"After a moment she gives him a smile. "Good to see you too. Sorry I'm all business. I get...focused...sometimes. How have things been with you?"

Drake smiles. "Different. I'm more..... focused. Faith was right, I did meet some big werewolves who beat the snot out of me, but that didn't change me. So they started explaining after I bit my own finger off to show 'em that I wasn't impressed by pain." He laughs harshly. "Bugger me, I thought it would grow back by itself, but apparently when you cut something off they need a special ritual. Got me scared for a moment, thought I'd never play the guitar again."
He smiles a painfull smile at the memory. "Appears that I impressed some spirits. Got me some glory, that."
"SO now things just started to make sense, then these dreams start again. The bad ones, the ones that got me on edge the other night. This keeps on,and I won't be able to make a feckin' sentence without any feckin' swearwords in 'em." He comments sarcasticly.

"But how are you? The spirit appeared again? Well I said I'd show it who the boss is, so we'll have to figure something out. We'll have to figure the pack out, for starters. Maybe rent a place, you, me and watson. Dunno if Cam's allowed to live by himself yet. Faith's age gonna be a feckin' problem, 'specially since she won't realise she's sixteen herself."
He thinks.
"Maybe you should have a word with her, girl-to-girl like. Maybe she'll listen to you instead of trying to prove she's as tough as a mad Irishman."

"To the left here somewhere"

Shayuri

First Post
Dreams.

"Dreams?" Ari hesitates, almost missing the turn. She has to hit the brakes and crank the wheel to make it.

She looks over at Drake then, eyes a bit wide. "You've been having dreams, huh? Listen, did...I mean, was I dead in any of them? Did you ever dream that I died?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads