D&D 4E May 2008 - 4E PHB

danir

Explorer
The magic book is actually an arcane book, I made a mistake in translation. (מאגיה)
I would hazard a guess and say that the martial art (or maybe just martial) will be a generic fighter book.
The magic item book might be along the lines of the weapons of legacy book

danir

Explorer
Allensh said:
wasn't it the Israeli Defense Forces who declared D&D players a security risk?

Allen

That was a non-story
I for one served in infantary, declared my D&D hobby, and we even had a couple of groups in my company - And had no problems whatsoever. So that's an urban myth.
(sorry for going off-topic)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
danir said:
Okay, it appears those initial books will include -
FR campaign setting
Dragon-related book
Magic item book
Magic book
Martial arts book.

My guess...

Those last three are a book on Arcane, Divine, and Martial Characters.

DarkWhite

First Post
Charwoman Gene said:
My guess...

Those last three are a book on Arcane, Divine, and Martial Characters.
Power Sources are an important concept in 4E. The PHB is subtitled "Arcane, Divine and Martial Characters", referring to the first three of these power sources to be detailed for PHB classes. It has been speculated that future PHBs will likely feature other power sources, such as ki or psionics. So I doubt these last three are new books, but simply refer to the PHB.

Last edited:

Shades of Green

First Post
Shalom Danir and Yair; it's great to see someone from around here on these forums :)

And it's very good news to hear that Silver Stars are going to publish 4E locally - that'll save me 4 or so weeks of overseas surface shipping plus the shipping and handling cost. Are they going to provide the English version of 4E as well or just the Hebrew translation?

Yours,
Omer Golan-Joel, Rehovot

Last edited:

Remove ads