• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Meadyaon

Meadyaon

First Post
I want to make warrior named Meadyaon as PC. I know that he would worship Hextor. I would like him to be imitating figure on the battlefield. He either wields a bastard sword and carries a tower shield or wields a two-hand sword (claymore in appearance). He father makes armor and weapons for a living.

He is a clad in sinister blood-red plate armor. His helmet-like head looks like the head of some monstrous beast with bladed horns. Eleven-inch dagger-shaped teeth protrude from the helm's upper jaws. These teeth are tapered to an edge on both the front and the back cusps. The pauldrons are in the shape of a gruesome looking skull. The gauntlets are clawed. The poleyne are covered with wicked spikes.

An extremely handsome human male standing six feet, five inches feet tall, walks in moving with grace and ease. He has a robust physique with a barrel chest. His straight, thick, and luxurious dark brown hair is tied in a tight ponytail that is reaches down to his elbows. This face is oval shaped. His eyes are baby blue in color. He has a dark brown full beard. His shoulder blades anchor thick powerful arms. On both arms, he wears a steel bracer plated in antiqued brass with leather strapping. He carries a massive longspear as if it is an extension of himself.

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
ok.

Sounds cool. And This is your account name, so obviously you've got some investment into this PC.

....Is there a question here that we can help you with?

Dandu

First Post
I want to make warrior named Meadyaon as PC. I know that he would worship Hextor. I would like him to be imitating figure on the battlefield. He either wields a bastard sword and carries a tower shield or wields a two-hand sword (claymore in appearance). He father makes armor and weapons for a living.

He is a clad in sinister blood-red plate armor. His helmet-like head looks like the head of some monstrous beast with bladed horns. Eleven-inch dagger-shaped teeth protrude from the helm's upper jaws. These teeth are tapered to an edge on both the front and the back cusps. The pauldrons are in the shape of a gruesome looking skull. The gauntlets are clawed. The poleyne are covered with wicked spikes.

An extremely handsome human male standing six feet, five inches feet tall, walks in moving with grace and ease. He has a robust physique with a barrel chest. His straight, thick, and luxurious dark brown hair is tied in a tight ponytail that is reaches down to his elbows. This face is oval shaped. His eyes are baby blue in color. He has a dark brown full beard. His shoulder blades anchor thick powerful arms. On both arms, he wears a steel bracer plated in antiqued brass with leather strapping. He carries a massive longspear as if it is an extension of himself.
That's great!

Meadyaon

First Post
What about him being Warpriest of Hextor? If he has spellcasting abilities they would be clerical. What feats should I get? I know I would like to get Daunting Presence (Libris Mortis).

Last edited:

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
What about him being Warpriest of Hextor? If he has spellcasting abilities they would be clerical. What feats should I get? I know I would like to get Daunting Presence (Libris Mortis).
Um... What about him being a Warpriest of Hextor?
What feats should you get?

What do you want this PC to do? What role does he play within a party? what other PCs might be in a party with him?

So far you've given me no information about the character that has anything to do with Class, Feats, Equipment, etc.

I do not know how to suggest how to make a character from a Physical description alone. Nor do I think many of the rest of us here do, but I'll allow other people to speak for themselves.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sounds like some kind of warrior to me (95% probability), warrior priest (3.5%), non-casting warrior-sorcerer (1% probability), or other (0.5% probability).

Using a Bastard sword 1-handed would require taking the exotic weapon proficiency, and AFAIK, only the Fighter class starts off proficient with the a tower shield.

As I recall, bladed/clawed gauntlets are also Exotic weapons, and would require a feat to use proficiently.

Last edited:

Meadyaon

First Post
that he will wear
Um... What about him being a Warpriest of Hextor?
What feats should you get?

What do you want this PC to do? What role does he play within a party? what other PCs might be in a party with him?

So far you've given me no information about the character that has anything to do with Class, Feats, Equipment, etc.

I do not know how to suggest how to make a character from a Physical description alone. Nor do I think many of the rest of us here do, but I'll allow other people to speak for themselves.
I want he to able to take out enemies as quickly as possible. I want him to be able to intimated his enemies. That is why I want him to have the Daunting Presence (Libris Mortis) feat.

I know he wears sinster looking blood-red plate armor and a helmet that looks like like the head of some monstrous beast with bladed horns. The pauldrons of his blood-red plate armor will be in the shape of a gruesome looking skull. The poleyne of his blood-red plate armor are covered with wicked spikes. I can see him wielding a vorpal Bastard or Two-Hand Sword.

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
that he will wear I want he to able to take out enemies as quickly as possible. I want him to be able to intimated his enemies. That is why I want him to have the Daunting Presence (Libris Mortis) feat.

I know he wears sinster looking blood-red plate armor and a helmet that looks like like the head of some monstrous beast with bladed horns. The pauldrons of his blood-red plate armor will be in the shape of a gruesome looking skull. The poleyne of his blood-red plate armor are covered with wicked spikes. I can see him wielding a vorpal Bastard or Two-Hand Sword.
Are you familiar with the Frightful Presence feat from Draconomicon p.106? Whenever you attack or charge, all opponents within 30' with HD lower than you roll a will save or are shaken. There are more details to the feat but that's pretty useful. While Daunting Presence doesn't have a HD cap, it's for only 1 person and takes a standard action. Frightful Presence covers multiple enemies and is combined with an attack or charge.

Or get both feats. Good times.

As for taking out enemies as quickly as possible, there are Charging/Pouncing/Full Attack builds floating around the internet that I hear are great for that.

Spells help too. Clerics tend to make better Fighters than Fighters.

Remove ads