Mecha Crusade: Mars Attacks!

Jarval

Explorer
It's not been the most active of games, but I think that's at least partly my fault. I've been a bit busy since the start of this game, but things seem to be settling down somewhat at my end. If people want to carry on, I should be able to manage an update daily or every two days.

Last edited:

Mitchifer

First Post
OOC: Although I haven't been posting much...I am here as well.
And yes, I am more than willing to continue with this game.

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Lucas returns to the Captain. "Everything seems to be in tip-top shape with Mechs. That Volstock kid continues to do good work, so I'm still recommending him for that promotion. Just wish he wasn't so jumpy all the time. Any progess made on the attack plans? I was thinking since we had some time before launch we could give one of the strategies a go in the simulator..."

OOC: I'm still interested in keeping the game going. I've been sick for the last few days, otherwise I would have posted earlier.

Mirth

Explorer
Having been looking down at the notes on his compboard when he spoke earlier, Lucas didn't realize that the briefing room was empty. Where did everybody go? he thinks to himself. We've got a battle to win and they've wandered off. No wonder the Earth Forces have been walking all over us.

Jarval

Explorer
OOC: OK, a word on the current situation. This game is currently on pause while myself and Creamsteak discuss its future. We don't have any plans to kill the game off, but it does look like we're going to need to recruit a few new players.

Mitchifer

First Post
Jarval said:
OOC: OK, a word on the current situation. This game is currently on pause while myself and Creamsteak discuss its future. We don't have any plans to kill the game off, but it does look like we're going to need to recruit a few new players.

OOC: D'oh...just as I was about to post...but on a more serious note I would hate to see mecha crusade bite the bullet. Anything I can do to help?

Remove ads