• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mechamorphosis Bits...

Neo

Explorer
It would be interesting to hear what other fans of this game would like to see added to it? what rules, advanced classes, new setting info or the like they would like that isnt already covered?

LoneWolf23

First Post
Downloaded and saved it.. I love the Biomorph, although I wonder if the Alpha/Omega leadership titles shouldn't be inverted, with the Exiles having Alphas and the Tyrants having Omegas..

Sketchpad

Explorer
Great job Neo :) I would love to see Mechamorphosis expanded into a full setting ... though I think I'd like to see them use d20 Modern for it. Some stuff I'd love to see is a Friend or Foe book, detailing members of both factions, maybe a Homeworld book, detailing what their homeworld is like and include nasty 'bot beasties, and maybe a GMs book akin to the Star Wars one ;)

Arkhandus

First Post
Man, I have to say, this is cool stuff!! Great work, Neo!

My only nit to pick is, that Optimus Prime (or, well, an Exile lookalike) would have to be epic-level somehow to be both an experienced Exile Champion and Exile Omega. {:^D

BTW, was there meant to be multiple Improviser abilities for the Terran? Wondering cuz the Improviser ability is listed as "Improviser 1" which implied to me that there were meant to be upgrades for it; ah well.

Neo

Explorer
Sketchpad said:
Great job Neo :) I would love to see Mechamorphosis expanded into a full setting ... though I think I'd like to see them use d20 Modern for it. Some stuff I'd love to see is a Friend or Foe book, detailing members of both factions, maybe a Homeworld book, detailing what their homeworld is like and include nasty 'bot beasties, and maybe a GMs book akin to the Star Wars one ;)

I agree it would be awesome to see a bunch of the Faction members statted up, Indeed I have a bunch from my own tinkerings down on paper maybe i'll get some free time over the xmas break to finish writing them up and post them here.

More info on the worlds surrounding thier homeworld would be good too, and as you say some bot beasties :)

Neo

Explorer
Arkhandus said:
Man, I have to say, this is cool stuff!! Great work, Neo!

My only nit to pick is, that Optimus Prime (or, well, an Exile lookalike) would have to be epic-level somehow to be both an experienced Exile Champion and Exile Omega. {:^D

BTW, was there meant to be multiple Improviser abilities for the Terran? Wondering cuz the Improviser ability is listed as "Improviser 1" which implied to me that there were meant to be upgrades for it; ah well.

Thanks Arkhandus, glad you liked it :)

A Prime Clone would have to make do with only some levels of Champion :) though I have been giving some thoughts recently to expanding advancement to level 30. The process would be pretty standard after 20th irespective of class but I need to give it a bit more thought first to ensure it doesnt radically shift the power level like D&D''s Epic tends to.

With regards to Improviser 1 for the Terrans it is the same level 1 Improviser benefit as the MEchamorphs Scientist class get, but terrans only get access to the first level of it whereas the Mechamorph scientists get access to Improviser 1,2,3 and 4. This was mainly to show that although Terrans have a knack for technology they are not as adept, nor as advanced as thier Mechamorph allies.
Indeed the Terrans were meant more as a jack of all trades class and master of none, so that they can support a mechamorph but not entirely replace them in any field, which I feel was important as the main scope of the game is afterall intended to focus on the Mechamorphs themselves.

Sledge

First Post
I too would be very happy to see some of this put into OGL. I would love to see some actual supplements etc for sale, here in the ENGS.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Neo said:
If it was something I was selling I would, but as it isn't there isnt really much point as im not and it is just a fan work.
I'd rather you cover all your bases and include the OGL. Again, it's not about whether you're selling it or not, it's about distribution. Without the OGL, it's just an unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material.

And I've yet to be convinced that "fan work" have legal standing in a civil court.

Remove ads