Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Very quality.

It all reads differently now that I've been hanging about the city off and on for over a year. Seeing the places referenced and whatnot.

Now I miss Modern gaming again.

KAAHHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

--fje

TDRandall

Explorer
Hallelujah! The dead CAN rise!

I'd finally gotten through the various stages of grief and loss over this mighty story, and here it is delivered again, all fresh and spangly new.

Very creepy insect-controlling thing there. Thank you!

masshysteria

Explorer
This won't do. I'm all caught up and the story hour is on the third page. Here's to hoping we get another update before we say good-bye to 2006.

Pierce

First Post
masshysteria said:
This won't do. I'm all caught up and the story hour is on the third page. Here's to hoping we get another update before we say good-bye to 2006.

I seriously doubt it. I have the happy task of announcing the birth of YoungDrewId early on the morning of 12/18. Lad by the name of Ethan. The Id family is happy and healthy, if tired. I imagine Drew's time will be taken up in the near future with diapers and feedings and such.

Dang life getting in the way of our collective fantasy. Ah well, the next generation of gamers have to come from somewhere, eh?

masshysteria

Explorer
Pierce said:
I have the happy task of announcing the birth of YoungDrewId early on the morning of 12/18. Lad by the name of Ethan. The Id family is happy and healthy, if tired. I imagine Drew's time will be taken up in the near future with diapers and feedings and such.
Congrats and what a great Christmas present for the family!

ledded

Herder of monkies
Ah yes, a very happy time for the OldDrewId clan.

And despite Drew's best genetic efforts, his wife's stunning good looks won out hands-down and Ethan is one beautiful baby. Sorry Drew, Mrs Drew's chromosomes kicked your chromosome's butt. Better luck next time :)

Remove ads