Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

ledded

Herder of monkies
game update

A note to the teeming masses yearning to be updated: ENWorld's Capellan of Q-Ship and other great story hour fame stopped by this weekend while visiting friends in our fair city and shared an evening of gaming and gaming war stories with us. OldDrewId couldnt make it, so I ran a Medallions one-off that was good for a few laughs. Cap is an excellent roleplayer who took to the game like a duck to water. He was a joy to play with and fun to share gaming stories with, so if anyone else out there gets a chance to anytime soon, do it.

**Slowly enters, looking around pleadingly for an update. Alas, no such thing and saddened beyond understanding crawls back out again, crying for a story hour that seems to have died a silent death.**

(May be seen as a bump, although it's actually a plea for an update)

Last edited:

Devin Cole

First Post
So im sitting here reading the story hour and loving it. But i have a huge problem......Im only on post number 281 and there are almost 700.....keep it up drew!

Devin Cole said:
So im sitting here reading the story hour and loving it. But i have a huge problem......Im only on post number 281 and there are almost 700.....keep it up drew!

Be glad for it. As soon as you've caught up you'll have to join the masses of petitioners, moaning and crying for updates.

Perhaps Ledded could do some prodding to get Drew to post something again ;)

ledded

Herder of monkies
A'vandira Silvermane said:
**Slowly enters, looking around pleadingly for an update. Alas, no such thing and saddened beyond understanding crawls back out again, crying for a story hour that seems to have died a silent death.**

(May be seen as a bump, although it's actually a plea for an update)

See, Drew, *now* you're makin' 'em cry for it ya big meanie... didnt you say you were going to hold off that update until people actually started crying for it?

Oh wait, maybe that was "until someone puts out an eye for it". Yeah, I think that was it.

Devin Cole

First Post
Im caught up Drew....so if i told you it was my birthday would you post an update.....great writing.....great group....great story.....good job all around.

Peterson

First Post
Puts an eye out for it?! Sheesh. For an update?! Good lord man, you are evil.

BTW ledded, come over here for a second. No, really, I just something to tell you. (hides fork)...

I'm wanting me some updating.

Remove ads