• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

Eyas

First Post
ledded said:
Remember Toshiro, my japnese fighter/blender? :D

Remember with him, I had to eventually write a complete breakdown of how I got his "to hit" and "damage" statistics, along with all the feats he took to get it, and then tape the friggin thing to my forehead just so Eyas would stop making me explain it 3 times a night ;)

Nah, it was only every other week, during a full moon, when I became perplexed at how a level 10 fighter/blender was attacking at something approaching a +20

Then again, I do much the same thing now, just now it is in trying to figure out why Joe is doing something.

Angcuru

First Post
Eyas said:
Nah, it was only every other week, during a full moon, when I became perplexed at how a level 10 fighter/blender was attacking at something approaching a +20

Then again, I do much the same thing now, just now it is in trying to figure out why Joe is doing something.
Don't feel bad. I had a lvl 7 or 8 elven ranger/figher who was attacking in the +25 range. Annoyed the DM somethin' awful. :p Boy did the baddies drop fast. :]

GunMonkey

First Post
Please tell me it won't be weeks between updates again. I don't think my poor psyche can handle it....I may snap....we wouldn't want that now would we? The voices in my head wanted me to let you know that they would appreciate another update soon. They say, 'Thanks'.

PennStud77

First Post
I, too, am eternally hooked on this thread and the story that makes it move. I, also, waited with restrained impatience for an update, but I must say:

Drew, your updates are worth it. I would like frequent updates at least as much as the next guy, but I don't want them more frequently if it means Drew doing lesser updates. Drew, if it takes you some time to give us updates of the quality you are, by all means take your time :D

PallidPatience

First Post
Indeed. I've just finished this one, as well, having also finished you guys' "We were once like gods..." thread...

One word: DAMN! You guys are masters! I know that it's been a while since you guys mentioned this, but... *weeps softly, for he knows that playing in Drew's game would be good, then sobs uncontrollably*

I soooooooo wish I could play with you guys. I'd just be nowhere near good enough...

Remove ads