Meepo's Story Hour [NEWS! 6-19-02]

Samnell

Explorer
Meepo just seems to have so much more... character than your typical fantasy heroes.

It's entirely the typical fantasy hero's fault. If they would just kill paladins in their sleep they too could have this much character. Wimps. :D

Samnell

Explorer
Re: Woohoo!

Rune said:
Meepo's back!

Well, sorta. I still don't know when I'm going to have the time to sit down and transcribe some more. But I did take proper measures to preserve the old stuff.

Speaking of which, the party has just had a meeting with a giant compost pile if anyone's curious as to our progress through the module.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Meepo Story Hour Heroes in Rogue's Gallery?

Samnell, oh Great And Powerful Portrayer of All That is Meepo, would you get your players to post their characters in the Rogue's Gallery like many other Story Hours authors are doing? That would be, as another diminuative and crafty denizen from Southpark very similar to Meepo would say, "Sweet!" :D

Samnell

Explorer
I'll see about it, but since I'm the only one of us who currently frequents the boards if it gets done I'll probably have to do it myself...not that I'd necessarily mind.

Then you can all see the obscene ability scores some of them have.

djrdjmsqrd

First Post
More Meepo?!

It has taken me a long time to find the collected works of Meepo once again. But now that I have, I see that there have been no new updates. Please, please find time to write more Meepo!

hong

WotC's bitch
I think Meepo deserves recognition as an honorary iconic character. What do people like Krusk, Tordek, Mialee et al have that he doesn't?

Remove ads