• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MEG] Fall of Man cover art first look-NOW Hi-Res inside!

Cergorach

The Laughing One
MEG Hal said:
We are real happy with it as well, and as an FYI, the artistically talented Ed did the Fall of Man logo--you da bomb buddy!

Ed, is that street sign a real street in Seattle?

It looks like this game is advertised as fantasy/post-apocaliptic, could it work as a fantasy/cyberpunk setting?

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
The part I can read, "LIND AVE SW", doesn't ring a bell. A lot of the streets in that area are "North" or "West". I can't say for certain. Of course I don't recal seeing any shotgun wielding dwarves around there either so my memory may be a little cloudy.

Cheers - Ed

MEG Hal

First Post
Cergorach said:
It looks like this game is advertised as fantasy/post-apocaliptic, could it work as a fantasy/cyberpunk setting?

It is made to be only 50+ years in the future, and we will not have a lot of cyberpunk stuff in it BUT we have talked about a cyberpunk "type" supplement if people want it after the game hits, so buy it and gather the masses and demand the supplement and we do our best to please.

Stay Tuned for more updates on this OGL game.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Kewl! The image is very kewl, but a postapocalyptic setting isn't everyone's 'cup of tea', there are many SR fans that would love to see some sort of fantasy/cyberpunk setting...
MEG Hal said:
Stay Tuned for more updates on this OGL game.
Just how much of this game will be OGC (besides the obvious such as rules)?

MEG Hal

First Post
Cergorach said:
Kewl! The image is very kewl, but a postapocalyptic setting isn't everyone's 'cup of tea', there are many SR fans that would love to see some sort of fantasy/cyberpunk setting...

Just how much of this game will be OGC (besides the obvious such as rules)?

Good question, I will try and get an answer for you, we are allowing people to do "FoM" stuff, so if any companies/people or websites want to discuss this I will listen to all offers.
E-mail me if interested.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
SkeletonKey Ed said:
The part I can read, "LIND AVE SW", doesn't ring a bell. A lot of the streets in that area are "North" or "West". I can't say for certain. Of course I don't recal seeing any shotgun wielding dwarves around there either so my memory may be a little cloudy.

Cheers - Ed

OMFG!!! Lind Ave SW. That is just so wrong. And its nowhere near the Space Needle, by the way.

rpgHQ

First Post
Glad to see your doing racial levels :) and also level progression to 30th level.

Since its 3.5 and Modern compatible how are you breaking down the rules that differ from both typesin tehe book? Side by Side or different sections or..?

Or are you presenting a system of its own that can be inserted into either rule system(that is tweaking the 3.5 or Modern rules to fit your system)?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads